These Jack o lantern coloring pages are a must-have for this Halloween season. Download & print this jack-o’-lantern pdf file, grab your crayons and have fun creating the perfect Halloween pictures.
These original jack-o’-lantern free Halloween coloring pages are perfect for kids and adults that love using their creative skills and celebrating Halloween.
Free Printable Jack O Lantern Coloring Pages
Jack o lanterns have a long history! It originated in Ireland hundreds of years ago when people used to carve turnips and other root vegetables to scare evil spirits away. Nowadays, they are a fun and creative activity that kids and adults enjoy alike. One could say they are even an indispensable Halloween item!
So for those of us that simply love jack o’lanterns, let’s celebrate them the best way we know: coloring the coolest coloring pages!
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this coloring sheet.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR JACK O’LANTERN COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed jack o’lantern coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Carved Pumpkin Jack-O’-Lantern Coloring Page
Our first coloring page features a big and round carved pumpkin sitting outside on the grass. The simple lines and big spaces make it easy for young kids with big fat crayons to color inside the lines. I think markers would look great for the external lines, and crayons for the rest of the page. What do you think?
Printable happy jack-o’-lantern coloring pages
Our second coloring page features three jack-o’-lanterns stacked on top of each other, each smaller than the previous one! This coloring page is a bit more complex than the first printable, however, both are suitable for kids of all ages.
Download & Print Free Jack-O’-Lantern Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Check out this jack o lantern coloring sheet that is also a zentangle.
- This jack-o’-lantern craft is perfect for preschoolers!
- A creative and fun spooky jack o lantern to light up the night for trick-or-treaters!
- Let’s learn how to draw a jack o lantern step by step.
Did you enjoy these jack-o’-lantern coloring pages?