New Halloween coloring page – this time we have witch coloring pages! Download & print these pdf files, grab your favorite spooky coloring supplies and enjoy coloring your own witch picture.
These unique witch coloring sheets will make your Halloween celebrations complete. The best part is that they are perfect for kids of all ages!
Hundreds of thousands of printable downloads from Kids Activities Blog means we know what your kids will love to color!
Free Printable Witch Coloring Pages
In folklore, witches are people that practice witchcraft that cast spells and use magic to achieve what they want, healing people or seeing into the future. Traditionally, witches are known for carrying brooms to fly through the sky, or maybe turn into bats to reach other places faster. Basically, our witch coloring sheets are the perfect activity to do during a Halloween night.
So grab your witch costume and let’s get started with the Halloween fun!
This is a list of what we’ll need to enjoy these coloring sheets:
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR WITCH COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed witch coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Cute Witch Coloring Page
Our first coloring page features a cute witch flying through the sky with her broom. She’s wearing her iconic witch hat and the bright moon is guiding her way – the scene really looks majestic! This is a simpler line drawing that works great for younger children.
Detailed Witch Coloring Page
Our second coloring page featues an old lady witch creating a potion in her cauldron. What kind of potion do you think she’s making? This coloring page is a bit more realistic than the second printable, making it the perfect choice for older kids that prefer more “grown-up” coloring pages.
Download & Print Free Witch Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- This preschool witches brew is so much fun to make.
- Let’s make a paper plate witch craft too!
- We have so many witch craft preschool recipes here!