Today we have the cutest haunted house coloring pages just in time for the Halloween season. Download & print the PDF file, grab your spooky crayons and enjoy creating the perfect haunted house picture. Kids of all ages will have fun coloring these spooky haunted house coloring sheets.
Free Printable Haunted House Coloring Pages for Kids
Let’s celebrate Halloween with these haunted house coloring pages. Haunted houses and haunted castles are known for hosting ghosts and spirits that love spooking their guests with eerie noises, howling wind, and creaking stairs.
Related: Halloween coloring pages for kids
Download the 2 pages of haunted house coloring pages with the green button:
Haunted House Coloring Pages Set Includes
1. Spooky Haunted House Coloring Page
Our first Halloween coloring page features a big spooky house with crooked windows, a scary door that looks like an open mouth, with a bright full moon glowing in the night sky. This coloring page best fits younger kids with big fat crayons, but that doesn’t mean older kids wouldn’t enjoy coloring it too.
2. Abandoned Haunted House Coloring Page
Our second haunted house coloring page features a scary abandoned haunted house in the middle of the woods – can you imagine the creaking sounds at night? I bet they sound so spooky! The line art in this coloring page are a new realistic level, so this coloring page is perfect for older kids.
Download & Print Free Haunted House Coloring Pages pdf Here
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
This article contains affiliate links.
Recommended SUPPLIES FOR HAUNTED HOUSE COLORING SHEETS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed haunted house coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Halloween Coloring Pages & Printables from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Here’s how to draw a how easy tutorial that you can turn into a haunted house.
- Color other spooky creatures in these Happy Halloween coloring pages.
- We have even more haunted house coloring pages!
- Check out these Halloween tracing worksheets too!
Did you enjoy these haunted house coloring pages?