Halloween is finally here! One of the best things about Halloween besides eating candy like there’s no tomorrow is pumpkin carving! It’s one of those kids activities that everyone I know loves doing.
This time we have 12 amazing pumpkin carving templates that will blow your mind.
Not everyone has the same pumpkin carving experience; that’s why we made several pumpkin patterns for every level: easy, medium and advanced pumpkin carving patterns!
Creating and building is one of our favorite ways to keep kids busy and engaged, so it’s no surprise that we love 5 minute crafts for kids.
There are endless crafts online and picking one can be overwhelming, so we’ve put together the best activities and crafts that your kids can do in 5 minutes.
The best part is that everyone can participate!
But if you have younger kids, we have something for them too! Pumpkin carving can be dangerous for smaller kids mainly because they lack the motor skills and maturity to use shark objects. But we have some no carve pumpkin ideas that would be perfect for them!
Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils
Our pumpkin carving designs pack includes:
12 Halloween pumpkin carving printables:
— 5 easy stencils
— 5 medium stencils
— 2 advanced stencils
And they are completely free!
To make the perfect jack-o-lantern, we have the following recommendations:
Pick the right pumpkin (find one that has smooth skin!), print one of our printable pumpkin stencils (or as many as you want), get your carving tools and you’re all ready for family-friendly fun!
For this activity, we recommend letting adults carve the pumpkin pattern and have the kids pull out the pumpkin seeds, that way everyone is involved and safe!
Tip: Instead of using a candle, you can try illuminating your pumpkin with an LED tea light.
Check Out These Pumpkin Activities for Kids:
- Parents are doing something different this year: you’ll be surprised when you read what do teal pumpkins mean.
- Our pumpkin patch dessert recipe is super easy and inexpensive to put together!
- Kids will love making pumpkin door hangers!
- Celebrate fall and Halloween by making easy paper pumpkin crafts.
- Need creative ideas to decorate a pumpkin? We’ve got what you need!
- Pumpkins are popping up everywhere! Find out everything you can do with them with this pumpkin activities list.
- Everyone can cook! Here are 50+ pumpkin recipes for kids that are super yummy.
- Pumpkin pie play dough smells just like fall and is so easy to make!
- If you don’t want mess-free pumpkin carving, you’ll want this disney carving pumpkin kit.
- Pumpkin teeth are here to make carving your pumpkins easier.
- Make a salt dough pumpkin handprint keepsake with your little ones this fall.
- Try making these fun and easy painted pumpkin rocks!
- It’s time to raid the recycling bin to make crafty pumpkin boxes!
- This DIY no-carve mummy pumpkins is super creative and fun to make!