Download Free Halloween Puzzles for Kids
If you’re trying to find a simple activity for your kids with almost no set-up, our library activity worksheets is the perfect place to start.
Do your children enjoy Halloween as much as we do? Do they like solving puzzles? If you answered “yes”, then they will love today’s printable!
Halloween is one of those holidays that make EVERYTHING more exciting and fun. Add some Halloween activities to your daily school activities and we bet your kids will be eager to learn!
Printable Puzzles for Kids
It’s important to help our kids develop their fine motor skills from an early age. Solving puzzles are just one of the many fun ways to encourage pattern recognition and develop problem-solving skills.
Other great mind-boggling activities for elementary students that activate thinking in kids are reading short stories, writing about their day, doing easy stem activities, trying science experiments, and making cool crafts.
So if you are looking for all of the above, head over to our kids activities sheet resource list where you will find thousands of fun kids activities! Whether you are looking for indoor or outdoor activities, arts and crafts for kids, rainy day activities, science experiments or even coloring pages and worksheets for kids, we have just what you need.
(Contains affiliated links.)
Kids are sure to enjoy this not-so-spooky Halloween printable as they get ready for one of their favorite holidays of the year. If your kids and toddlers like jigsaw puzzles, they will enjoy solving Halloween puzzles over and over again.
Now for the fun part! This halloween printable doesn’t require a lot of set up, so in a matter of minutes your little ones will be ready to solve it. Just follow these 4 easy steps:
- Download and print this coloring worksheet
- Paste it into a piece of cardstock or scrapbook paper*
- Color it! They can use crayons, watercolor, colored pencils, or even acrylics!
- Cut the puzzle into big pieces.
*If you have access to a laminator, you can make this halloween puzzle last longer by laminating it instead!
Adjust the puzzle’s difficulty by cutting the pieces in smaller bits: the smaller the pieces, the more difficult it will be to solve.
And that’s it! Enjoy your new Halloween worksheet!
Need more Halloween activities?
- Make maths fun for everyone with these Fall-themed math crossword puzzles.
- Rainy day? These fall printables for kids will make it better!
- Pumpkins are popping up everywhere! Find out everything you can do with them with this pumpkin activities list.
- Want more Halloween fun? Check out these 28+ halloween games for kids!
- Halloween tracing pages make a great pre-writing practice activity.
- Grab your crayons because today we’re coloring these Halloween coloring pages.
- This not-so-spooky halloween sight words game is lots of fun for early readers.
- Maths don’t have to be boring! Just print our halloween math worksheets (yes, they are free!)
- Make bingo spooky and fun for everyone with this halloween bingo for kids.
- Learn how to make slime and pumpkin guts with our halloween sensory activities.
- Here are just a few preschool halloween activities that your little one will enjoy.
- Create easy glow in the dark cards that will make nighttime colorful!
- Get ready for halloween with Hershey’s new halloween candy!
- These halloween hacks are all you need to make halloween easier!
- Check out these amazing cheap halloween costumes target for kids and adults in wheelchairs!