“You Poked my Heart”. Sometimes even the most ridiculous arguments can affect our hearts. Listen to these two kids discuss the weather, passionately. It is just TOO cute! And I think the most precious part is the “you poked my heart.” Kids are so sweet and innocent. You have to check out this adorable argument.
My favorite is the little girl in the back, holding onto her pal’s shirt as if to calm the “heated” discussion.
Related: Activities for 2 year-olds and beyond
Proves that the need to “be right” starts young, way too young.
MORE TODDLER FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- 100s and 100s of fun toddler activities all here at Kids Activities Blog!
- Need a toddler costume? They aren’t just for Halloween at this age.
- Play some fun indoor toddler games that will help get out that toddler energy!
- Toddler hairstyles can be a challenge, we’ve got ya covered!
- This is the cutest cupcake caper ever!
- Crafts for toddlers are simple, fun and usually use things you already have around the house!
- Got a picky eater? Check out these toddler breakfast ideas that are sure to please.
- We have a list of the best toddler snacks around.
- Some really good advice from moms here at Kids Activities Blog for toddler parents/caregivers:
Is your toddler passionate about the fight?