It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!
Adorable Kid Video
One adorable tot was confronted by her dad, when he found out that the batch of cupcakes has been violated in the kitchen and the perpetrator is yet to be found.
When dad asks her if she knows that there have been several cupcake thefts in their kitchen recently, the toddler doesn’t even bat an eyelash and admits that it has been her all along!
Dad is in shock and tells her that now she has to go to jail for her crimes.
Stealing is a serious felony and it cannot go unpunished, no matter how cute the felon might be.
When the notion of incarceration reaches her tiny toddler brain cells, she darts for the other room and Officer Dad starts chasing the criminal, barely missing her with every circle!
How is she so fast?
Must be the sugar from the cupcake.
Dad gets completely immersed in his role as a police officer, using codes and calling for backup, which throws the felony suspect into a laughing fit that will squeeze a smile out even from a rock!
Take a look!
Video of the Cutest Cupcake Pursuit
More Cupcake Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Make Harry Potter cupcakes for a magical treat!
- Bake this cupcake into an orange peel instead of using a pan.
- Mmmmm…Costco cupcakes!
- DQ cupcake kits are the best things ever!
- Easter surprise cupcakes are good year round…
- We love rainbow cupcakes and they are easy to make.
- Valentines cupcakes also hold a special surprise which makes them super fun.
- Peanut butter cup cupcakes. Need I say more?
- Annnnnnd…hot chocolate cupcakes. Is this really a thing?!
- Choose from over 50 cupcake liner crafts which are fun to make with things you already have around the house.
Did you think the cupcake caper was adorable?