These Christmas tree crafts for kids of all ages are creative ways to make a kids Christmas tree! Christmas tree crafts are a fun way to turn the iconic holiday tree into arts and crafts for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids and even adults. Let’s make easy Christmas tree crafts at home or in the classroom.
Easy Christmas Tree Crafts
Now is the perfect time for some fun Christmas tree crafts! Who knew there were so many different tree crafts out there? This list has tree crafts for all ages and will make beautiful handmade holiday décor.
This post contains affiliate links.
Christmas Tree Crafts for Preschoolers & Toddlers
These super easy Christmas tree crafts work on younger children’s fine motor skills as well as expanding their creativity while having a fun holiday inspired time.
Related: These kids Christmas tree crafts are a great way to keep children busy.
1. Preschool Christmas Tree Paper Craft that Toddlers Can Do Too
These simple construction paper tree craft ideas are easy one to do with even the youngest kids. From paper strip Christmas trees to button decorated green triangle shapes with a clothespin trunk, little hands will have a ball making these simple Christmas tree crafts.
2. Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Tree Craft
Use that extra toilet paper roll and some green paper for this adorable set of toilet paper roll Christmas trees…a Christmas tree forrest from Red Ted Art! This Christmas tree craft works great for little ones if you pre-cut the tree shapes. Older kids will be able to complete the entire holiday craft project.
3. Simple Construction Paper Christmas Tree Craft & Song
Try something new with this easy Christmas tree craft that pairs well with a holiday song from Let’s Play Music. This tree craft combines art and music!
4. Make a Christmas Tree Sensory Bin
So much fun! This sticky tree is a craft and sensory bin in one combining art and sensory exploration from How Wee Learn.
Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids of All Ages
5. Felt Christmas Tree Craft For Preschoolers
With felt, Styrofoam and glue you can make this gorgeous felt Christmas tree from Buggy and Buddy.
6. Fabric Christmas Tree Craft
This beautiful fabric Christmas tree craft idea is simple to make and can be hung on the tree or strung as garland or used in other places of your house as holiday decorations.
7. Triangle Christmas Tree Craft
Stickers and paper are the only two things you need to make this fun triangle Christmas tree from Creative Connections for Kids.
9. Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
Countdown to the holiday with a giant life size paper Christmas tree advent calendar from Simply Mommie! Pick an ornament each day in the month for a new activity.
10. Egg Carton Christmas Tree Craft
We love to recycle trash into treasure so this tree from an egg carton is perfect from J Daniels Mom.
11. Coffee Filter Christmas Tree Craft Idea
Use items you’ve got in your pantry with this coffee filter Christmas tree from Happy Hooligans. You can also string these to hang as a banner! Make your own ornaments that look like Christmas trees. Add a little bit of sparkles and ornaments!
12. Handprint Christmas Tree Art & Craft
One of our favorite Christmas tree crafts is this handprint tree. Messy and fun!
Related: Christmas handprint art
More Favorite Christmas Tree Crafts
13. Cork Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
Make a cork Christmas tree ornament craft using leftover corks – ask for some at your local restaurant if you don’t have enough!
Related: More DIY Christmas ornaments
14. Cheery Christmas Tree Snow Globe Craft
15. Cardboard Christmas Tree Craft
These super simple cardboard Christmas tree craft ideas are made from all those boxes you get in the mail over the holidays. Great way to upcycle cardboard into a sweet Christmas craft for kids.
16. Kids Can Make Their Own Christmas Tree Drawing
Kids can learn the simple steps how to draw a Christmas tree and then decorate their own customized Christmas tree drawing however they want! This is one of my favorite kids crafts because it helps them explore their creativity and build skills. And it gets them into the holiday spirit.
17. Scented Salt Dough Christmas Tree Craft
Use cookie cutters, essential oils, and Christmas tree cookie cutters to make scented salt dough Christmas tree ornaments. What a fun project! Make little trees that smell like larger trees! How clever!
18. Spin Christmas Tree Art
This spin art Christmas tree is super cool, and mess free from The Chocolate Muffin Tree. This can double as a paper plate Christmas tree craft or you can use regular paper. It’s perfect for younger kids though. I also like that they added a little sparkle!
19. Tinfoil Christmas Tree Craft
Make tinfoil Christmas trees to put on the tree. Paint your Christmas tree green and add sequins and faux gems on it to decorate it. You can even put a gen at the top of the tree and it’s kind of Christmas tree shape. Perfect for young kids.
20. Edible Christmas Tree Crafts
From sweets to snacks to lunch, all these Christmas Tree recipes can double as a craft. I love these Christmas tree shape edible crafts, perfect for the Christmas season.
21. More Tinfoil Christmas Tree Crafts
Use cardboard, tinfoil, paint, sequins, gems, and ribbons to make Christmas tree shaped ornaments. You’ll really want to make all of these Christmas trees this holiday season. We have a fun Christmas tree craft for everyone!
More Christmas Crafts from Kids Activities Blog
- We have even more kids Christmas tree crafts you may love, like this Christmas slime. It looks just like a Christmas tree!
- We also have a handprint Christmas tree craft that is also an ornament!
- Christmas trees don’t have to just be a craft, they can also be food too! Let us show you how to make these Christmas tree waffles for a festive breakfast!
- We have over 400 Christmas ideas for families that you must check out!
- Check out this Christmas tree painting craft!
- Try our Christmas cupcake liners crafts and activities!
What is your favorite Christmas tree craft for kids?