These adorable Christmas Cupcake liner crafts for kids of all ages are perfect for even younger kids like toddlers and preschoolers. These festive Christmas paper crafts make holiday art projects including homemade ornaments and more.
It’s exciting to show kids that they can take a piece of paper normally used for baking, and craft it into a creation from their own imagination perfect for this time of year.
Easy Christmas Cupcake Liners Crafts for Kids
I love a good cupcake liner craft, especially because I can make it from things I already have around the house!
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Cupcake Liner Crafts
- All you really need are cupcake liners
- fun things to decorate with – spare buttons, glitter, pieces of old broken holiday decorations (ones that are safe to use, under supervision), sprinkles, leftover felt or ribbon from other crafts. Or, head to the craft store and buy googly eyes, pom poms, more glitter (because can you ever really have enough?), little jingle bells, and foam stickers with a holiday theme!
Here are some cupcake liner crafts, curated especially for the holidays. They are perfect for a preschool classroom (or any classroom) or make them at home!
Holiday Paper Crafts Using Cupcake Liners
Looking for something to do while you wait for your holiday treats to bake? Grab a cupcake wrapper and get crafty!
1. Cupcake Liner Reindeer Craft
Make Rudolph and all the reindeer with this super easy Christmas craft from Love and Marriage
2. Cupcake Liner Wreath
This holiday wreath from Love and Marriage is crazy easy for kids to make. Warning: they’ll probably eat handfuls of sprinkles as they finish!
3. Christmas Cupcake Liner Crafts
Let kids decorate and design their own cupcake liner crafts with this fun ornament idea from Glued To My Crafts
4. Snowman Paper Crafts
You can dress your snowman however you want! This fun snowy day activity from A Girl And Her Glue Gun is the coolest (literally)!
5. Santa’s Helper Craft
Promote pretend play with this fun Santa’s helper craft. Santa’s helpers are just as important as the big guy, from I Heart Crafty Things
6. Christmas Tree Cupcake Liner
Here’s another cupcake liner tree you can decorate however you want, from Easy Peasy And Fun
7. Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Ornament
Make super cute Christmas tree ornaments using cupcake liners. Decorate them with pom poms and more, From Hip 2 Save
8. Make Santa And Reindeer Puppets
Make a Santa to go along with it, and you’ve got a whole show! From I Heart Crafty Things
9. Cupcake Liner Angels
This sweet angel is a fun craft with a shiny halo on top! From Crafty Morning
10. Cupcake Liner Snowflakes
This craft is a fun take on your average paper snowflakes! Use both small and large cupcake liners and teach your kids about how snowflakes are all one-of-a-kind! From Sugar Aunts
11. Holiday Ice Cream Cone Craft
Check out our easy preschool ice cream craft and make it a Christmasy holiday paper craft with red and green with sprinkles!
More Christmas Crafting Fun!
Did these adorable cupcake liner crafts get you in the mood to make more Christmassy decorations? Here’s some more holiday crafting inspiration:
- Create a priceless keepsake while having fun crafting with handprint Christmas crafts!
- Santa can’t do his job without his reindeer, so help him out and craft his team!
- Save some of those cupcake liners for these Christmas tree crafts!
What is your favorite Christmas paper craft for kids? Have you tried crafting with cupcake liners before?