Can you believe it? Halloween is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to decide which types of Halloween candy you’re going to buy for all the costumed kids who will be ringing your doorbell soon. It may be a little harder to pick this year because Hershey’s has come out with new Halloween candy.
However, nothing beats traditional candy and these are the sweet offerings (aka best Halloween candy) that the trick-or-treaters in your neighborhood will want most this Halloween.
1. Candy Corn
2. Hershey Bar
3. Tootsie Rolls
4. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
5. Kit Kat
7. Nestle Crunch bars
8. Three Musketeers
Did we include all your favorites on this list of candy? What do you think is the best Halloween candy? What types of candy will you be giving out this year to trick-or-treaters? Please comment below!
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN FUN:
- These trick or treating hacks will make your house extra spooky this Halloween!
- Make these healthy Halloween foods for your kids.
- Cutest candy corn cookies ever!
- Here are all the things you need for a Halloween party.
- Need a laugh? Check out this Halloween parody.
- Your kids will go bananas for these Halloween banana pops treats!
- Remember the ceramic Christmas tree your grandma had out every year? There’s an adorable Halloween tree now and you’ve got to see it!
- Use your leftover Snickers bars to make this yummy recipe.
- Try this fun candy corn science experiment at home.
- Halloween pudding cups make anyone’s day better!
- What do you do with all your leftover candy? Here are some fun candy ideas.
- Play these fun Halloween games with your neighbors and friends.
- Need to whip up a quick batch of Halloween cookies? Take a look at these easy Halloween cookie ideas.
- Create your own candy corn necklace using floss, glue, and paper clips.
- Need some Halloween sweet treats for an upcoming party? We’ve got you covered.
- You’ve got to read this trick or treat saying. Do you agree or disagree?