Make Your Own Candy Corn Necklace
Candy Corn has one of the prettiest color combinations wouldn’t you agree? The colors scream fall and Halloween in a way only candy corn can. So why not wear it around your neck for a fashionable look? This Candy Corn Necklace will sure do the trick!
I think everyone (at least women and children) should own a piece of jewelry that displays the beauty of candy corn. Besides jewelry there are so many fun ways to incorporate candy corn into your life. Candy Corn sugar scrub, cookies, and fudge just to name a few.
Supplies Needed to Make Your Own Candy Corn Necklace:
- Yellow DMC Floss (307)
- Orange DMC Floss (740)
- White DMC Floss
- Black DMC Floss or Black Twine
- Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Paper Clips
How to Make a Candy Corn Necklace:
- Take a paper clip and carefully open one side so that it is slightly bent open.
- Take the paper clip again and open it even more. The goal is to form a triangular shape without bending the rounded corners.
- Starting from the bottom and working up, wrap the yellow DMC floss around the paper clip tightly. You will need to apply glue in the beginning and throughout to get the floss to stay in place while wrapping. Wrap until about 1/3 of the way up the paper clip then cut off excess string with scissors and glue to backside.
- Repeat step 3 with the orange DMC floss.
- Repeat step 3 with the white DMC floss except this time, you want to leave a small hole or opening at the top to slide the black string or twine through for the necklace part.
- Tie off the black twine and allow the necklace to dry.
- Wear the necklace and show it off!
Looking for more ways to incorporate Candy Corn into your life? Check out 25 Ways to do that all year long!