If you love popcorn, you need to keep your eye out for this new item the next time you head to Costco…
Costco is selling organic watermelon hibiscus popcorn and it’s just as delicious as it sounds.
This is the LesserEvil Organic Popcorn in the Watermelon Hibiscus flavor.
Allow us to take you on a little trip to the tropics. With watermelon sweetness and floral hints of hibiscus, this popcorn’s got all the fruit punch vibes with just a fraction of the sugar.
According to the bag, it is made with organic coconut oil and Himalayan pink salt.
It is also considered gluten free, vegan, is USDA organic and is made with real fruit.
If you want a snack that is healthier than traditional, buttery popcorn, this is it!
Honestly, it just screams SUMMER to me and is going to be the perfect snack for summer.
You can grab a bag of the LesserEvil Organic Popcorn in the Watermelon Hibiscus flavor at your local Costco now for $6.49 a bag.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!