Want a creepy cup of hot cocoa? Say no more!
Costco is selling eyeball hot cocoa bombs just in time for Halloween and they are creepy cool!
You may remember back in 2020, the hot cocoa bomb craze was huge and it seems to be popular and get better every year.
Costco wants to give you a head start this year on all things Fall and Halloween so people are already spotting these eyeball hot cocoa bombs in-store.
Each package comes with 16 white chocolate cocoa bombs that are filled with marshmallows.
Hauntingly fun and satisfyingly sweet, these white chocolate cocoa bombs make for an eye-catching treat! With sixteen cocoa bombs included, this pack is perfect for sharing with all the spooky spirits and creepy creatures in your life.
I am thinking these would look so cute on a display dessert table for Halloween!
All you do is add 1 eyeball cocoa bomb to 6 oz. of warm milk and stir!
I cannot wait to get my hands on these!
You will likely find these eyeball hot cocoa bombs in-store at your local Costco for $19.99 a box.
If you can’t find them in-store, you can also make your own Homemade Eyeball Cocoa Bombs. So neat!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.