Fall is in the air. Oh, and in-stores because Costco’s Huge $6 Pumpkin Pie Is Back and I am running to get one today!
Sure, it may not be Thanksgiving yet but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious slice of Pumpkin Pie from Costco, I mean that really should be a year-round dessert!
Truthfully, I don’t even attempt to make my own anymore because their pie is THAT GOOD.
If you haven’t ever tried it, get one, then add some vanilla ice cream and some whipped cream and YUM tastiest pie ever!
For $6 a pie, you truly cannot go wrong. Just keep in mind you might have to fight over these pies come closer to Thanksgiving.
That or just put in your pre-order ahead of time!
Run don’t walk, to your nearest Costco to grab some of their famous Pumpkin Pie!!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.