Depending on where you live it’s likely that it is still excruciatingly hot outside but that isn’t stopping Costco from bringing back their fan favorite dessert…
Yep – Costco’s Huge Pumpkin Pie Is Back and the best part is, it’s still just $5.99!
While the cost of everything seems to be skyrocketing, you can rest easy knowing that Thanksgiving dessert this year won’t cost you a penny more than last.
And who says you have to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy a slice? I sure don’t!
Truthfully, I don’t even attempt to make my own pumpkin pie anymore because their pie is THAT GOOD.
If you haven’t ever tried it, get one, then add some vanilla ice cream and some whipped cream and YUM tastiest pie ever!
I do recommend grabbing a big can of the whipped cream from Costco. Trust me, you’re going to need it.
For $6 a pie, you truly cannot go wrong. Just keep in mind you might have to fight over these pies come closer to Thanksgiving.
That or just put in your pre-order ahead of time!
Run don’t walk, to your nearest Costco to grab some of their famous Pumpkin Pie!!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!