If you have a little time on your hands, chances are you’re going to be revisiting some of your favorite horror movies.
We all do it.
Nothing’s more fun than a good jump scare in the dark.
But the worst part of horror movies?
Related: Free kids movies
Not that guy with the hockey mask, or that woman who starts fires with her mind, no, it’s the creepy kids.
Turns out they’re not all that creepy!
At least, according to this video.
Horror movie kids need love, too.
A nice safe place to play, a warm environment in which to grow, and naps.
Thank goodness there’s the Horror Movie Daycare!
They provide everything from nap time to cuddles, even warm soup for lunch!
So don’t think of the Children of the Corn as terrifying blonde kids standing there and staring.
Think of them as kids who probably need some recess and art therapy.
I mean, but they ARE still horror movie kids, so of course their version of all these things might be just a ‘little’ different than other kids…
Take a look!
Video Horror Movie Daycare
More Scary fun from Kids Activities Blog
- We have a large collection of original scary coloring pages for you to download & print!
- If you are looking for some scary science fair projects…we got you covered.
- Make a scary fog drink today for the whole family…this is really fun.
- Color scary shark coloring pages!
- Let’s play scary games for kids.
What did you think of the horror movie?