Costco Is Selling $30 Snow Suit Sets For Kids So, Bring On The Snow
We may be a bit away from our first snow fall but if you are actively thinking about winter gear for your family, look no further!
Costco is currently selling $30 snow suit sets for kids so get ready to bring on the snow!
While I was browsing my local Costco yesterday I came across these adorable 2-piece snow sets. Each set comes with a winter jacket and matching snow pants.
They have several colors and designs to choose from. For girls, they have an ombre pink and blue or a pink with snowflakes.
For boys, they have a camo type print and a blue and green style.
These come in sizes 18 months – size 6 for kids.
They also have a 2-piece set that includes the snow jacket with a matching hat for $19.99.
And of course, if you have a toddler, they do have one-piece snow suits that are in infant sizes to 24 months.
So, hurry over to Costco because they have exactly what you need for your kids for winter!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
Was the one piece also $30?