Kids love taking baths (who am I kidding? I love to too!) and while you can make bath time fun with bath toys and games, you can also make it fun with some Bubblegum Bath Salts!
Kids have so much ENERGY and I am always amazed by how much my boys truly have (like where can I get some? Am I right Parents?). So by the end of the day it’s no wonder why our kids are tired, whiny, and worn out! Can you imagine how their tiny little muscles feel?
That’s exactly why these Bubblegum Bath Salts are the perfect addition to their bath! Bath Salts help soothe tired and sore muscles and act as an exfoliant to remove dead skin cells. Besides, what kid wouldn’t want their bath smelling like bubblegum?
This post has affiliate links!
What you will need to make Bubblegum Bath Salts:
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 10 Drops of Neon Pink Food Coloring
- 6-8 Drops of Bubble Gum Fragrance Oil
- Plastic Pipette
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
How to Make Your Own Bubblegum Bath Salts:
- Measure out your 1/2 cup of Epsom salt and your 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Using your plastic pipette, add your bubblegum fragrance oil to the mixture. Blend well.
- Add your food coloring. You can add as little or as much as you’d like. Keep in mind that the color will lighten over time so you might want to add a bit more in the beginning to reach your desired shade.
- I have found that it is a lot easier to put the bath salts into a baggie and “mash” them together so all the color is incorporated into the salts evenly. It’s also so much quicker than stirring.
- Now it’s time to use your bath salts! Put a few scoops into your children’s bath and allow them to soak in it.
- Store any leftovers into an airtight container for future use!
Looking for another kid-friendly bath salt recipe? Check out these Dinosaur Bath Salts!