Costco is once again adjusting their store policies as states are starting to reopen, this time cutting back on some of with special shopping hours for seniors and at-risk populations.
Back in March, Costco added special senior citizen hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the early mornings right as the newly-cleaned store was opening for the day. These proved popular and necessary, and Costco quickly expanded them to every week day morning.
But, as states are starting to reopen more, Costco is re-limiting their senior hours back to twice per week. Beginning July 13, the at-risk shopping hours for seniors and others will be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Some Costcos are the exception to the rule, continuing to allow for expanded at-risk hours. A full list of stores and hours available on the Costco website or you can call your local store to find out their policies.
Costco is still requiring masks at all its warehouse stores, and asks customers to respect social distancing and product limits if needed. They’ve also brought back their food courts and free samples to help you enjoy your shopping trip.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.