Costco has changed over the past few months since Covid 19 hit the United States. It has been a completely different feel. We have missed out on samples, or even just sitting in the food court enjoying a churro or a slice of pizza.
Being able to sample new products before purchasing is one of the things my family loves about Costco. Food samples are everywhere and I love that they help tide the kids over until we get to checkout.
Starting Mid-June, sampling at Costco will start again. It will look different as you will not be able to pick up samples with your hands. All food courts will also be up and running soon, allowing 50% occupancy for dine in customers.
In addition, the menus are and will continue to be limited until the virus has completely disappeared but at least they are reopening, right?
I cannot wait to get myself a Costco Hot Dog. YUM!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.