Most of us are at the stage of staying at home where we trying to find exciting things for our kids to do. In our house, we’ve done perler beads (my son is working on a giant Mario and I am working on a Wonder Woman), workbooks, lots of movies and game shows and LEGO building.
I’ve been allowing more screen time both on the computer and on his tablet. He’s been looking for new apps and we stumbled upon an amazing deal at Amazon. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is usually $29.99 for a 3-month Family Plan (unlimited access for up to 4 kids). Right now, you can get this same plan for only $0.99!
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited gives you access to “kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, games and premium kid’s skills.” You can download educational apps for your kids, let them listen to Audible books or even listen to ad-free radio stations. The great thing is that you can set up the parental controls so you’re in charge of what they watch, read or listen to. In the parent dashboard, you can set time limits and adjust age filters.
I love that you can use your plan on Fire, Android, iOS, Kindle, and compatible Echo devices. With content from kid’s favorites like PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more, your kids will find something they love!
Hurry and get this before it’s gone. You can get your 3-Month Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for $0.99 here.
RELATED STUCK AT HOME POSTS:
- Explore these awesome virtual museum tours.
- These easy dinner ideas give you one less thing to worry about.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Sew masks for nurses!
- Make a homemade bidet.
- Apply for a scholarship to Codeacademy.
- Print off educational worksheets for kids!
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Play these 50 science games for kids.
- Prepare for the week by making 5 dinners in 1 hour!
- You know you need these LEGO storage ideas.