Do you stress about what you are going to make for dinner each night? I know I do! Wouldn’t it be great to have someone plan it for you? You can have that and a lot more with Meal Planning Made Easy with 5 Dinners in 1 Hour!
5 Dinners 1 Hour is a meal prep system that not only helps you plan out your meals, with the recipes — but it also gives you a shopping list for what you will need. So when Sunday comes around, you can plan out your week and put your meals together in advance.
Today on a special Family Food Live, I am going to show you how to put together 5 meals for the entire week! All you have to do is head over to the Quirky Momma Facebook page at 3 pm CST/4 pm EST today, Sunday, December 11th to see how I do it.
Are you getting excited? Here’s another incentive to check this out — this week only, 5 Dinners 1 Hour is giving our readers half off your annual subscription of $59. This includes a recipe box of hundreds of recipes that you will have access to. Go here now and subscribe! And as a bonus, you will score a free ebook from Rockmycrock.com.
Did I mention this makes a great gift for the holidays?
So what’s included in your subscription:
- 16 pre-planned weekly menus each month. (4 weeks of recipes from these four categories: Classic, Clean eating, Gluten Free & Paleo)
- Use of the Create Your Own Menu tool
- Flexibility to customize your menus
- Detailed shopping lists
- Step by step prep instructions
- Extensive list of recipes to choose from each month
- All this for only $1.13 a week (paid annually)
- Peace of mind that dinner is planned for you.
5 Dinners 1 Hour saves you time, money and the stress of planning a meal each day. I usually go to the grocery store several times a week because I never knew what I wanted to eat. I love that this plan helps you figure out the entire week of healthy meals!
Once you start, you will also learn how to shop your pantry and fridge first before you go shopping so you don’t buy something you already have (I hate when I do that). It also walks you through the process of getting out only the ingredients you need to prep your meal. All of your prepped meals will get put back in the refrigerator until the day comes you want to prepare it. Then the instructions are attached and you are set to go!
You only need the tools from your kitchen and one-gallon freezer bags with these baggy openers to make it much easier to put everything inside!
So join me today at 3 pm CST/4 pm EST on the Quirky Momma Facebook page and I will show you how to prep 5 meals including:
- Ranch Pork Chop Dinner with a Salad
- SlowCooked Tangy Beef with Corn on the Cob & Baby Carrots
- Sausage, Zucchini and Onions
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Spicy Steak Bites with Mashed Potatoes & Asparagus
Looking for kids activities ideas for after dinner?
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.