Codeacademy has announced that they are offering 10,000 scholarships to their skill-building platform due to the school closings to help both teachers and students!
Codecademy teaches millions of learners web development, mobile development, and data science skills. In the wake of school closures due to COVID-19, we’re offering 10,000 scholarships to Codecademy Pro for free to high school and college students across the world for the rest of the school year. Those students get access to the same features that every Codecademy Pro learner does: roadmaps to figure out what to learn, thousands of hours of courses and projects to learn programming and data science, and a community of supportive peers.
How does Codeacademy work?
- The training offers step-by-step roadmaps – structured paths guide where to start.
- Real-world projects – build a portfolio in the development environment of your choice.
- Community support – Connect with others learning!
How to Apply for the CodeAcademy Scholarship
- Go to Codeacademy.
- Click the “Join Pro” button and answer the questions.
Who is this for?
- Any student with a valid school email address worldwide.
- Teachers are encouraged to follow the instructions on the site.