Escape the chaotic city life with these relaxing nature coloring pages. Download & print these free printable coloring pages and grab your favorite crayons.
These original nature coloring sheets are a great way to connect with the environment and it’s the perfect coloring fun for kids of all ages.
Free Printable Nature Coloring Pages
Take a moment to relax as you color these beautiful nature coloring pages, perfect for younger and older kids that love coloring activities and beautiful scenery. Children that love hiking, walking through the trees and pines, picking up flowers and seeing the mountains peek through the woods, will enjoy bringing these coloring pages to life.
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy these coloring sheet with different colors.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR NATURE COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed nature coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Beautiful scenery coloring page
Our first coloring page brings me so much peace and it’s also so much fun to color. In this coloring sheet, your kid will be able to use their creative skills to color the trees, grass, hills, and of course, the sky. I think watercolor would look great here, don’t you agree?
Natural World Coloring Page
Our second coloring page features a beautiful lake reflecting the sky and the clouds, next to a pair of big trees. Looks like a perfect camping site! Use vibrant colors to make it look as colorful as they are in person. Your little one can even add a rainbow if they want to!
Download & Print Free Nature Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Learn how to draw a tree with this step by step tutorial.
- In fact, you can also learn how to make this easy leaf drawing too.
- Download our free flower coloring pages to paint all year long.
- Color in these zentangle flowers — they are like easy mandala flower patterns.
Did you enjoy these nature coloring pages?