Let’s color these super cute spring bug coloring page set. Our free Spring Buggies Coloring Pages are ready for you to have some fun! These bug colouring pages were made with younger kids in mind: toddlers, pre-K, preschool & Kindergarten with big open spaces perfect for adding color with larger crayons. Use these free coloring pages for kids at home or in the classroom.
Easy Bug Coloring Pages for Kids
Our free bug coloring pages feature 6 simple bugs to color: bees, caterpillars and butterflies! Click the purple button to download and print the buggy coloring pages:
Related: More spring coloring pages
Spring Buggies Coloring Pages aren’t just for coloring!
Here are some fresh and fun ideas for how you can use these sheets today in your home or classroom.
- Water color resist painting (Use light colored crayons to draw in designs and then choose a dark colored water color to wash over the top).
- Cut out each picture after you color it in very heavily with crayons. Write a special note on the back and tuck it someplace where your recipient will find it later.
- Create art: Cut each picture out after you color it and use them to create a spring scene on a wall or bulletin board.
- Use as art practice: Try cutting one picture out and tracing it onto lined paper. Use the picture as a cover and the lined paper as the pages to a spring themed book.
More Spring-Related Fun for Kids
- Make spring art!
- Make spring crafts!
- Eat spring treats & snacks!
- Free spring worksheets!
- Print spring printables!
- March coloring pages!
- Spring activities for kids!
Download & Print exclusive Spring Buggie Coloring Pages pdf files here
Related: Check out these April coloring pages as well, perfect for Spring.
More FREE Printables & Coloring Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Spring art printable
- Spring art coloring pages
- Printable Dinosaur Poster
- Fortnite Printable
- Ocean Coloring Pages
- Princess Printable
- Spring flowers coloring pages
Did your kids enjoy these fun printable spring bugs coloring pages? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear!