Sometimes you just need sleep as a parent.
Sometimes you just need your baby to sleep!
Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
As a parent, that may come down to needing sleep before you are walking around like a Zombie (or Mombie seems more appropriate in my case).
With that being said, if you find it troublesome to get your baby to sleep through the night, you have to see this!
Brilliant Pacifier Hack to Get Baby to Sleep
This Mom’s Hack For Getting Her Baby To Sleep Through The Night is Brilliant and it is going viral!
Mom Laura Gerson found that her 11 month old daughter wasn’t sleeping through the night and came up with a genius way to fix that.
Putting around 10 binkies/pacifers/dummies in her crib at night.
Why you ask?
Apparently, it helps soothe her baby!
In a Facebook post Laura made in The Motherload Community Facebook group, she said:
Weird bedtime routine that’s worked… Lol
Since my little one was about 3 months old she’s gone to bed with roughly 10 dummies in with her. Found that when she cried of a night all she wanted was a dummy then she’d go back off. Realised that if she had one to hand then she would just find it of a night, trial and error with her losing a few down the side but 99% of the time she feels around, finds a dummy, sticks it in and she’s sorted! Haven’t had to go into her of a night for about 8 months now… WINNING!! ?
I don’t even wanna think about the time when the “Dummy Fairy” comes to take them away tho ???
Super, smart right?
I mean, it seems like such a simple solution but other parents have SWORN by this trick.
Obviously, we all know that babies having pacifiers for too long can damage their teeth but if it gets them to sleep through the night for the first year or so, I call that a WIN.
So, if you have a baby that won’t sleep through the night, this might be something to give a shot. I wish my kids liked binkies but all 3 of them never liked them.
Otherwise, this hack would have been GENIUS.
MORE BABY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Grab these baby vapor bath bombs which will help baby breathe better when congested.
- Ahhhh…super cute baby dinosaur coloring pages for kids.
- Here is a super cute baby daddy funny video.
- You know you really absolutely can’t live without Baby Shark cereal…
- We have the best list of activities for 1 year olds…ever!
- Do you know what the top baby names for the last decade have been? Is your name on it?
- If you have a baby, then you need to check out the pampers app. It is CRAZY!
- Make this really sweet and simple baby play station.
- We have some really yummy and easy to make baby food recipes.
- Need some ideas on how to entertain a baby? We got you!
- OK, I loooove this so much! It is a unicorn baby swaddle…and it is way cute.
- What to do if your baby won’t sleep through the night.
Have you tried this pacifier hack?