Toddlers are weird, and I don’t think any of us can predict exactly what they’re going to do next.
I think it’s because they’re starting to come into their own.
Like, when they’re baby-babies, they depend on us completely for everything, so that dependence makes them a little more pliant.
But as they get older and start doing things on their own, there’s no way to stop the weirdness that comes out of them: they live life on their terms and we’re just along for the ride.
Which is exactly where this Spring, Texas mom finds herself these days.
For whatever reason, her two-year-old has decided to stop being a child.
Says Mom, “Our 2-year-old refuses to come to us when we call him by his real name, or even simply by his nickname. He will, however, come to us if we call him like a puppy, on hands and feet and with his tongue sticking out and all.”
Take a look!
Texas Mom Treats Toddler Like a Dog Video
Or, at least, we hope…
Want to see more great videos?
More Toddler Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Maybe a dog costume is needed in your house now? Check out these toddler Halloween costumes!
- Do you have toddler haircut fights at your house like I had at mine?
- We have so many good and easy toddler activities to keep them busy!
- Including these fun toddler games you can play inside…just in case you need to expend energy on a rainy, cold or overly hot day.
- Here are some fun crafts for toddlers!
- Looking for some variety for toddler breakfast ideas?
- We love these simple and genius toddler snack ideas!
Has your toddler ever acted like a dog?