Here’s 17 creative and fun how to Decorate Pumpkin Ideas in this post! My preschoolers love to play with and decorate pumpkins. It is our fall family tradition and it seems we are not alone in that! Decorating pumpkins is such a fun kids activity, so let your kids use their creativity with these decorate pumpkin ideas.
You should also check out these 30 Easy Pumpkin Activities that will inspire kids creativity.
17 Decorate Pumpkin Ideas!
Cute Pumpkins that are Easy to Create
- This cute pumpkin was created using toys pieces. Super easy for kids to replicate at home, and there is no cutting involved! -via Laurel of Odd Harmonic
- Learn how to make a pumpkin with crepe paper in this cool pumpkin craft activity. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Use Gauze and create a Pumpkin Mummy. -via Hands On As We Grow
- Here’s a great pumpkin craft that allows you to upcycle an old book. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Embellish pumpkins with these no-carve pumpkin decorating tips by TinkerLab.
- Paint the pumpkins. These are such fun free style decorate pumpkin ideas! -via La La’s Daycare
- Help your kids tell a story with your Pumpkins. -via Mermaids Making.
- Check out this Mini Pumpkin Printable Craft! -via Kids Activities Blog
Halloween Crafts for Kids
- This DIY pumpkin cup stacking game is a great pumpkin activity for younger kids. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Love this recycled craft idea. Make Soda Bottle Pumpkin Lanterns! -via Living at the Whitehead Zoo
- This Easy Paper Plate Feelings craft is great for helping kids expressing their feelings. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Check out this kids pumpkin idea. They decorated with salt from Adventures with the Smith’s Family. -via Creatively Blooming
- This no carve pumpkin is amazing! Decorate with natural fibers like leaves, twigs, acorns, and pinecones. -via Fireflies and Mudpies
- Use a cereal box to create this Halloween craft. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Love these pumpkin exploration cups. -via Teach Preschool.
- Make some Jack-O-Lanterns with construction paper. -via Happy Hooligans.
- Let kids make a halloween craft: Suncatchers out of glue and buttons. -via Let Kids Create
Do you have any ideas of ways to make the Holiday fun for the tykes? Tell us about it on our Facebook page!