Have you ever seen pumpkin teeth before? I had never seen pumpkin teeth before and now I need them all! These plastic fake teeth will easily elevate your pumpkin carving to a whole new jack o lantern level. We have found several different types of jack o lantern plastic pumpkin teeth and you will want them all! It’s a great way to make a plain jack-o-lantern into something special and spooky.
Pumpkin Teeth for Jack O Lanterns
My husband loves to carve all sorts of extravagant designs into pumpkins every year but the one thing he doesn’t like to do – the teeth. Carving teeth in pumpkins is difficult and if you don’t do it just right, the teeth break off and you have a toothless pumpkin. Nobody wants that!
That’s why these Pumpkin Teeth Are Here to Make Carving Your Pumpkins Easier and they are totally brilliant!
Move over pumpkin flesh teeth…
This article contains affiliate links.
Plastic Teeth for Jack-O-Lanterns
It is time for a wide variety of pumpkin teeth made of sturdy plastic that can be easily added to your jack-o-lantern carving design.
Whether you are making a silly pumpkin or scary pumpkin, there is a pair of pumpkin teeth for you…
Teeth for Your Jack o Lantern
And honestly, the outcome is hilarious!
I must have scrolled the #pumpkinteeth for most of the afternoon!
Seeing all the creative ways people can use their pumpkin teeth is just too cool! Check out a few of these pumpkins with the plastic pumpkin teeth:
Awesome, right? And if you are in a rush come October, these are going to make some super epic and easy Jack-O-Lanterns! Even kids will love using these!
Curled Jack O LANTERN TEETH
I am loving these curled teeth. I think I am going to snag myself a pair!
Favorite Pumpkin Teeth Choices from Amazon
- These Pumpkin Pro Glow in the Dark Pumpkin Fangs and Buck Teeth
- Halloween Pumpkin Carving Kit Pumpkin Teeth for Jack o’ Lantern set of 18 bright white fang pumpkin teeth
- Glow in the dark pumpkin buck teeth set for your Halloween pumpkin carving
How to Make Pumpkin Carving Easier
If you have kids in the house, you are always looking for shortcuts and tips for making things faster, easier and in this case…safer! Here are some of our favorite resources here at Kids Activities Blog to help make this Happy Halloween the happiest!
- How to carve a pumpkin <–grab our best pumpkin carving tips and tricks!
- We found the absolutely the best pumpkin carving kit on the earth.
- Grab these amazing free pumpkin carving stencils!
- Or these jack o lantern patterns that you can print.
- Looking for singing pumpkins? We have the best pumpkin projector that can make that happen on your front porch.
- Grab your colored pencils, paint or markers and our free Halloween zentangle which is the cutest jack-o-lantern.
- We have a day of the dead skull pumpkin stencil!
Do you love pumpkin teeth? Which are your favorite?