Now is the perfect time for some fun Christmas tree crafts! Who knew there were so many different tree crafts out there? This list has tree crafts for all ages and will make beautiful handmade holiday decor.
We found these wonderful Christmas tree crafts over in our weekly link-up, It’s Playtime! If you’re looking for holiday activities and crafts, it is the perfect place to find inspiration. You can share you’re favorites there, too!
11 Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
1. This simple construction paper tree is an easy one to do with even the youngest kids.
2. Use that extra toilet paper roll and some green paper for this adorable paper Christmas tree.
3. Try something new and craft with a song! This tree craft combines art and music.
4. So much fun! This sticky tree is a craft and sensory bin in one combining art and sensory exploration.
5. With felt, styrofoam and glue you can make this gorgeous felt Christmas tree.
6. These beautiful fabric tree ornaments are simple to make and can be hung on the tree or strung as garland.
7. Stickers and paper are the only two things you need to make this fun triangle Christmas tree.
8. Countdown to the holiday with a Christmas tree advent calendar. Pick an ornament each day in the month for a new activity.
9. We love to recycle trash into treasure so this tree from an egg carton is perfect!
10. Use items you’ve got in your pantry with this coffee filter Christmas tree. You can also string these to hang as a banner!
11. One of our favorite Christmas tree crafts is this handprint tree. Messy and fun!
Come back later today to share your favorite Christmas crafts!Powered by Sidelines