Have your kiddos already started school? Or maybe they are getting ready to go back to school next week! Either way, you are probably looking for a variety of lunch ideas. Here’s a look at 15 Back to School Lunch Ideas we have shared on Family Food Live with Holly & Chris!
These 15 ideas, plus a few thrown in, include dairy-free lunch ideas, gluten-free lunch ideas, healthy lunch ideas, lunch ideas for picky eaters and a lot more!
15 Back to School Lunch Ideas
We used these Bento box containers (affiliate link) for all of these lunch ideas!
Dairy-Free Lunch Ideas
- Celery with almond butter
- Turkey & Pepperoni rolls
- Cucumber & Tomato salad
- Blackberries & Blueberries
Gluten-Free Lunch Ideas
Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Roast Chicken (cooked), cut into square pieces
- 3/4 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Chives, chopped
- 1 Granny smith apple, cut into square pieces
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 2 cups Red grapes, cut in half
- Juice of half of Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add the chicken, apple slices, celery, grapes and chives and combine
- In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt, dijon mustard and lemon juice
- Combine the two bowls and add salt & pepper to taste
- Fill the lettuce slices with the chicken salad mixture
Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Zucchini Cupcakes,
- String cheese
- Pepper boat (recipe above)
- Pretzel goldfish
- Strawberries & Blackberries.
Lunch Ideas for Picky Eaters
For each of the lunches, we used these BPA free lunch containers. (affiliate)
- Cheese & Crackers
- Turkey rolls
- Apple slices
- Apple sauce or Chocolate Pudding
And join us for Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at 12 noon CST on the Quirky Momma Facebook page!
Back to School Breakfast Recipes