easy christmas crafts and holiday recipes to enjoy this holiday season
I love every one of these easy DIY Christmas crafts and recipes. Each one is so fun and I can’t wait to make them all!
Related: Awesome Christmas Tree Cheese Ball Recipe
1. Baby Jesus in a Manger
Baby Jesus in a Manger is an easy craft using common items like a popsicle stick, pipe cleaner, felt and toilet paper roll.
2. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark is so easy to make and it is a great homemade treat you can gift to neighbors or teachers.
3. Reindeer Brownies
Reindeer Brownies is a fun and cool recipe, excellent for school parties or treats for little ones when you’re hosting the Christmas festivities at your house.
4. Grilled Salsa Steak Appetizer
Grilled Salsa Steak Appetizer is an easy crowd-pleaser that your guests will devour.
5. Christmas S’More Treat Bag with Free Printable
Use these Christmas S’More Printables to make treat bags for the kiddos.
6. Clothespins and Twine Christmas Cards
Make these clothespins and twine Christmas cards to display your kid’s holiday art, school papers, and Christmas cards. The clothespins also make great gifts. Consider adding a magnet to the back of the clothespins and giving sets as homemade gifts to someone on your shopping list.
7. Candy Cane Reindeer
If you have little ones, let me introduce you to the amazingly wonderful Candy Cane Reindeer. These nifty things are guaranteed to bring a smile to any little one’s face.
8. Christmas Candy Wrapper Template
The Candy Bar Wrapper template is just adorable! Take mini candy bar wrappers to the next level with this fun idea.
9. Christmas Breakfast Casserole
Do the prep work the night before for this easy Christmas Breakfast Casserole recipe and then pop it in the oven while kids are opening their gifts Christmas morning.
10. Ranger Cookies
These Ranger Cookies are still the BEST cookies ever that’s why Santa loves them!
11. Chocolate Graham Cracker Peppermint Bark
Chocolate Graham Cracker Peppermint Bark is another simple recipe that doubles well as a gift for neighbors or teachers and also is perfect to display when hosting Christmas at your house.
12. Homemade Mod Podge Vase
Re-purpose old spaghetti jars into Homemade Mod Podge Vases with some scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. These were fun gifts to create.
more Tasty holiday recipes to enjoy from kids activities blog
- 20 Peppermint Dessert Recipes Perfect for the Holidays
- Crockpot Christmas: 30 Holiday Slow Cooker Recipes
- 30 Festive Oreo Recipes That You Have To Make This Holiday Season!
- 5 Easy Holiday Cookie Recipes to try this Christmas Season!
- 5 Fun Holiday Dessert Recipes for Kids
- diy scented program
- Try our Christmas cupcake liners crafts and activities!
So which holiday crafts and recipes are you going to try first? Let us know how it goes!