- Baby Jesus in a Manger– this is a really easy craft using common items like a popcycle stick, pipecleaner, felt and toilet paper roll.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark– this is so easy to make and it is a great homemade treat you can gift to neighbors or teachers.
- Reindeer Brownies– so easy and fun these are excellent for school parties or treats for little ones when you’re hosting the Christmas festivities at your house.
- Grilled Salsa Steak Appetizer– this is an easy crowd pleaser that your guests will devour.
- Christmas S’More Printable– use this free printable to make treat bags for the kiddos.
- Mod Podge Clothespins and Twine– two simple ideas in one post. I show you how to use twine and clothespins to display your kid’s holiday art, school papers and Christmas cards. The clothespins also make great gifts. Consider adding a magnet to the back of the clothespins and giving sets as homemade gifts to someone on your shopping list.
- Candy Cane Reindeer– these are easy and make great party favors for your holiday get together, or tree ornaments, or even gift wrapping decorations.
- Candy Bar Wrapper Printable– this free printable is just adorable. Take mini candy bar wrappers to the next level with this fun idea.
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole– do the prep work the night before for this easy recipe and then pop it in the oven while kids are opening their gifts Christmas morning.
- Ranger Cookies– these make the BEST cookies ever. Santa loves them.
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Peppermint Bark– another simple recipe that doubles well as a gift for neighbors or teachers and also is perfect to display when hosting Christmas at your house.
- Homemade Mod Podge Vases– re-purpose old spaghetti jars into vases with some scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. These were fun gifts to create.
Which crafts and recipes are you adding to your holiday entertainment list?
Crystal is a mom to five boys and the author of the site Crystal & Co., which is a mommy resource site. She shares easy recipes, weekly meal planning ideas, craft tutorials and mom ideas that provide solutions for every mom.