Who doesn’t enjoy the sweet smell of holiday cookies baking in the oven? These 5 Easy Holiday Cookie Recipes will have your home smelling like Christmas in no time!
5 Easy Holiday Cookie Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Grandma’s Molasses Cookies
My family loves to eat molasses cookies, especially when I make Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for Grandma’s Molasses Cookies! This delicious cookie recipe is perfect for the holiday season!
Mexican Wedding Cookies
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar (plus a little extra for rolling)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and then prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix butter, ½ cup powdered sugar, and vanilla. Then, stir in the nuts and salt.
- Add flour to mixture a little at a time.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, and then place onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies set.
- Remove and allow the cookies to slightly cool.
- Roll the cookies in additional powdered sugar.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Holiday Cookies
Sugar Cookie Christmas Truffles
- 12 Pre-made Sugar Cookies
- 3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips, melted
- Christmas Sprinkles
Head on over to If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen for the amazing recipe!
Sugar Cookies with Hershey Kisses
- Bake the cookies on a non-stick cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- Then, remove from the oven and place a Hershey kiss in the center of each cookie.
- You can also add Christmas sprinkles to decorate the cookie!
Holiday Gift Ideas for the Foodies on Your List
Are you looking for gifts for the foodie in your life? Here’s our list of The Best Holiday Gifts for the Foodie in Your Life!
Here are some of our favorite kitchen gadgets (that also make wonderful holiday gifts!):
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Easy Ideas for Celebrating the Holidays with Family
- Homemade Candy Treats You Can Make for the Holidays
- 11 Cupcake Liner Crafts to Make for the Holidays
- 10 Simple Tips for Debt-Free Holidays
- Decorate for the Holidays on a Budget
- 21 Christmas Hacks
- Christmas Tree Waffles
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments
What is your favorite holiday cookie recipe? Comment below!