Nothing is yummier than some Valentine’s Day Candy Bark when you want a sweet treat to give to someone special. We are obsessed with delicious chocolate bark recipes, especially when they are holiday flavored!
Kids enjoy helping to make candy bark–adding sprinkles and chocolate candies at the end is the best part!
Valentine’s Day Candy Bark
This post contains affiliate links.
Here’s what you need to make Valentine’s Day Candy Bark:
- White melting chocolate
- Cheesecake candy flavoring
- Strawberry wafers
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Package M&M’s
- In a blender, mix up the strawberry wafers and cream cheese until it is similar to a dough to create the crust. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Fill the bottom of the baking sheet with the wafer/cream cheese mixture, spread evenly, and press it down.
- In a glass bowl, microwave your cheesecake candy melts for 1 minute. Stir. If not melted smoothly, microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between until smooth.
- Pour the melted candy bark over the wafer/cream cheese crust.
- Top with M&M’s and sprinkles. Set aside until firm.
- Break apart and and enjoy!
How Do I Package Valentine’s Day Candy Bark?
If it lasts long enough to package (and isn’t eaten as soon as it’s made!) place it in an airtight container and keep it in a cool area.
How Do I Gift Wrap Valentine’s Day Candy Bark?
One of my favorite things about Valentine’s Day, is that it reminds us to think of others and show our loved ones how much we care! Gifts don’t need to be expensive, and the best gifts are homemade–like this Valentine’s Day Candy Bark!
Making gifts, and then wrapping them with my kids is a great time to discuss how important it is to pay it forward and show people how appreciated they are!
I love making wrapping paper with my kids, so I’m loving this DIY stamp craft, from Play Ideas with my kids. This Valentine’s Day, I’m going to make wrapping paper and then wrap boxes of this Valentine’s Day Candy Bark, just like a candy shop would!