We have the cutest Valentines pictures & Valentines photo ideas. If you’re planning a little Valentines Day photoshoot with your kiddos, here is awesome inspiration for capturing the best Valentines Day images! For your kids Valentines photo session, here are some fun photo ideas celebrating Valentines with memorable photos.
Valentine Pictures for Kids
Valentine pictures is not new at my house. Each holiday I love taking a few fun, holiday-themed photographs of my little ones which is a great way to remember the day and what they looked like at that age. Valentine’s Day is one of my favorites because I love the bright red and pink colors.
Oh, and an important thing is that you don’t have to be a professional photographer to have a great time at your Valentine’s Day photo shoot!
Related: Valentine party ideas
Adorable Valentine’s Day Photoshoot Ideas For Kids
We have a curated collection of the best Valentine’s Day photoshoot ideas for kids that are not only going to result in the final product of beautiful photos, but they are easy enough that you don’t have to set aside a lot of time (requires little cash) because right now is the perfect time.
For your Valentines Day pictures, you can go as as simple or elaborate as you want. Even just stepping outside with a giant red sucker will do the trick!
Let’s preserve our best memories!
1. Valentine Photoshoot Ideas – Chalkboard
I thought we would start with the Valentine Day chalk board idea. The first photo in this article shows heart shaped thought bubbles which is pretty cute but you can grab some even more creative ways to use perfect backdrops.
Or make it more of a scene…this is such a cute Valentine photoshoot idea for the special day to have a heart being pulled out of a magic hat!
Add some hand-drawn chalk stars for a starry sky or add some colored chalk in a Valentines color scheme.
2. Valentine Photo Ideas – Heart Shaped Balloons
It is pretty cute how a simple prop like some heart shaped balloons can totally make a photoshoot special and feel more Valentine-y. I love the sweet soft colors in this Valentine photo.
Red balloons and a bowtie standing in the countryside is a really cute Valentine photoshoot idea for just about any age child. Check out the cool photos from this photoshoot by MCP Actions.
We are having so much fun…
Another idea I thought was super cute was to use a bunch of balloons as a place for a group of kids to look. The photo results are adorable…
Another way to use balloons is to make the child part of the balloon bouquet. I thought this one was a great idea for kids of all ages. It is a sibling love story!
3. Valentine Photoshoot Ideas – Valentine Themed Props
So many cute ideas for Valentine photos with props. The most obvious is hearts! Here is a more formal heart pose that has a really fun vintage feel.
I love this cute idea that literally takes seconds to photograph…using heart shape sunglasses as a prop as a fun way to easily express Valentines Day.
The heart prop would work great for an easy baby’s first Valentine picture.
4. More Valentine photoshoots using props are:
- An umbrella and some “rain” in this super cute Raining Hearts – via Lookie Loo Photography
- You will need a baby and an arrow for this fun Valentine photoshoot idea, Baby Cupid and Arrow – via Melissa Diep
- And a large bowl full of conversation hearts is calling out for a baby in this Valentine photo idea, Baby in a Bowl – via A Walker Photography
5. Grab a Valentines Craft for Your Quick Photoshoot
This one is cute and casual and could literally be taken for IG in a matter of minutes.
Do you need Valentine’s Day cards?
Download these free printable Valentine’s day cards from us to you!
More Photoshoot Ideas for Kids
- I love this Up! Inspired grandparents photo shoot idea.
- What happens when little girl picks an outfit for photo day.
- We love these maternity picture ideas that will be the best memory!
- We have some easy and doable ideas for first day of school pictures.
- And grab our free first day of school signs for each grade for the perfect photo.
- Be ready for the photoshoot with picture day hairstyles for girls.
MORE VALENTINE IDEAS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- We have over 80 ideas for homemade kids Valentines cards
- Download & print this Valentine word search game for kids
- We have two ways to fold an origami heart – these are fun to use as photo props!
- Oh so many fun (and easy) things to do to make the best Valentines Day party for kids!
- Two homemade Valentine box ideas that you can make from things in your recycling bin.
- We have some cute Valentines coloring pages for adults and some Valentines coloring pages for kids too!
- See this list of Kids Valentine ideas! Including some kids valentine cards!
- Check out these Valentines coloring pages!
Did you get some good pictures on Valentine’s Day of your kids?