Have you made slime with your kids yet? It is so much fun!
My kids love all things ooey and gooey. Don’t worry, not all of these recipes make a total mess…but many of them do!
Here is an enormous list of fun Ooey Gooey Slime Recipes to make with your kids.
Once you’ve tried one, you’ll want to keep making more. Hang onto this collection, because you’re going to want to come back!
Ooey Gooey Slime Recipes
- Glowing Slime – Kids love anything that glows in the dark! This would be fun for a sleep over. via Kids Activities Blog
- Two Ingredient Gak – This stuff is so fun to play with – it’s addicting! via Kids Activities Blog
- Chocolate Slime – This looks just like melted chocolate and smells like it, too. via Fun At Home With Kids
- Bat Slime – Perfect for a fun Halloween activity! via Little Bins for Little Hands
- Glitter Gak – This slime is sparkly and really fun. via Lil Luna
- Ninja Turtle Sewer Slime – Cowabunga – it’s sewer slime! via Little Bins for Little Hands
Fun Slime Recipes!
- Kool-Aid Slime – Use your favorite Kool-Aid packets for this good smelling smile. via Growing A Jeweled Rose
- Sand Slime – Slimey and sandy at the same time! via Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Silver & Gold Glitter Slime – This shiny slime is really beautiful. via Fun A Da
- Color Changing Slime – The heat from your hands changes the color – whoa! via Left Brain Craft Brain
- Edible Slime – Perfect for little ones that want to put everything in their mouth. via Fun At Home With Kids
- Christmas Tree Slime – Such a fun and festive way to play with holiday colors. via Kids Activities Blog
- Fake Snot – You can totally gross your kids out (which they’ll love) with this recipe. via Kids Activities Blog
Your kids will love this slime!
- Glitter Glop – Glittery and so much fun! via Kids Activities Blog
- Snow Slime – This one is lots of fun in the winter months. via Epic Fun for Kids
- Minion Slime – Do your kids love the minions? So do mine! They will love this. via Little Bins for Little Hands
- Flubber – Do you remember flubber? You can make it at home! via A Thrifty Mom
- Magnetic Slime – Yes, this really is magnetic! So cool. via Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Scented Slime – This stuff smells so good. Kids adore it. via Smart School House
- Treasure Slime – Hide magic treasures inside this fun slime. via Growing A Jeweled Rose
- Maleficent Slime – Blue and glittery and totally Disney. via Lolly Jane
- Alphabet Slime – If you’re learning letters, this is the perfect fun activity to try. via Growing A Jeweled Rose
- Frozen Slime – All the Frozen fans will love these pretty slimes. via A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Slime Kit – This kit is a fun hand out at birthday parties. via Mom Endeavors
- Mermaid Slime – Inspired by mermaids, kids will go crazy for this recipe. via Study At Home Mama
- LEGO Slime – The Lego lovers will love this one. via Lemon Lime Adventures
- Fall Slime – Fun and festive for the Autumn. via Little Bins for Little Hands
- Santa Slime – This is a great one to make around Christmastime. via Growing A Jeweled Rose
Can you make slime without Borax?
Totally! It’s just a little harder to clean.
Why do kids love slime?
Because it’s ooey and gooey and sticky! It also allows them to use their creativity to make different colors and textures!
What age do kids like slime?
Usually anywhere between 4 years and 12 years.
How can slime help kids with anxiety?
Slime play can be very calming because it helps kids focus on their senses and be in the moment.
For more fun slime recipes like these, click here.
Please follow our Facebook page!