Kids of all ages will love making a Construction Paper Bunny for Easter!
This simple craft requires minimal supplies and is perfect for home, school or daycare.
How to Make the Bunny Craft
Looking for an easy and fun Easter craft for kids? Everyone loves a good bunny craft and this one can also be made into the Easter bunny!
Kids love to make cardboard tube characters for imaginative play. This simple craft is also easy to convert into a puppet by adding a long wooden craft stick to the inside of the tube.
We made a pink bunny, but cardboard tubes are easily painted. I think it would be fun to make several in many different spring colors!
This article contains affiliate links.
Construction Paper Bunny Craft Supplies
To make this craft you will need:
- cardboard tubes – either recycled toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls or craft rolls
- wiggly eyes
- construction paper
- pipe cleaners
- pom poms
- black permanent marker
Directions to Make Construction Paper Bunny Craft
After gathering supplies, here are the steps to making your own paper bunny!
Invite kids to cut ears for their bunny from the construction paper. We used 2 pieces of construction paper to give our bunnies an inner and outer ear.
Tip: You may want to draw ears for younger kids to cut out.
Glue the bunny’s ears to the front of the cardboard tube.
Glue a little pom pom to the top of the cardboard tube to make a little nose for the bunny. Draw whiskers and a little smile with a black permanent marker.
Next glue 2 wiggly eyes above the bunny’s nose.
Last, glue a pom pom to the back of the cardboard tube for the bunny’s tail.
Time to with Paper Bunny!
Kids will have a blast hoppity-hopping their little bunny all around!
MORE EASTER BUNNY FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you liked this construction paper bunny craft, you may also want to check out:
- Check out our easy tutorial on how to draw the Easter bunny!
- Cutest ever bunny craft that is so easy even preschoolers can craft the Easter bunny!
- Make a Reeses Easter bunny – part Easter bunny craft, part delicious Easter bunny dessert!
- Kids of all ages will love this paper plate Easter bunny craft.
- This is soooo fun! Check out the Costco Easter candy which includes this really large Easter bunny.
- Oh the cuteness for Easter breakfast with this Easter bunny waffle maker that I absolutely NEED.
- Or another Easter breakfast essential is these Easter bunny pancakes made with a Peeps pancake mold.
- Make these sweet Easter bunny tail treats that everyone will love to eat!
- Paper cup Easter bunny with lemonade…yum!
- Cut out our free bunny template and use it as a sewing card for kids.
- Color these adorable bunny zentangle coloring pages perfect for Easter.
We hope you love this cardboard tube and construction paper Easter bunny!
What crafts is your family planning on making for Easter? Tell us in the comments!