I had so much making this Easter Bunny Ears Craft with my kids! Making this Easter bunny craft is so simple and super cute. If you’re looking for a fun Easter craft to making with toddlers, then you need to check out this bunny craft. There’s even a free printable so it makes a fun group activity or class party activity for your school or homeschool group.
Here’s a cute Paper Plate Easter Bunny Craft that your kids will enjoy making. Be sure to check it out!
Easter Bunny Ear Craft for Preschool Kids
I love finding super simple and easy crafts to do with my kids each season. Try it out with your preschooler! You can also integrate teaching shapes to your kid since the FREE bunny printable is made out of circles and ovals. These shapes are simple enough that your kid can also improve their cutting skills while doing this kids Easter craft.
How to Make an Easter Bunny Ears Craft
- White stamp pad or craft paint and a brush (for the bunny ears)
- Construction paper, any color
- White printing paper
- FREE Easter Bunny Ears Craft Printable
- Cotton ball for the tail
- Crayons for coloring
- Glue stick or school glue
- First, print our Easter Bunny Ears Craft FREE Printable onto the plain white printing paper.
- Next, have your kid use the crayons and color the bunny tummy and head. Let them be creative and color the other body parts, if they would like.
- Now guide your child in cutting out the bunny parts on our printable. Where appropriate, you can cut out the parts for your kid.
- Using a white stamp pad or white craft paint and a brush, put enough product on your child’s index and middle fingers. Immediately, press your kid’s fingers onto the construction paper near the middle top, as shown. This becomes the bunny’s ears!
- Once the paint is dry, begin gluing the Easter Bunny Ears Craft parts to the construction paper with the glue stick or regular school glue. I found it easier to glue the head onto the body, then the tummy onto the belly, and then the feet last.
- Using glue, add the cotton ball for a bunny tail.
- Finally, add a message. Ours says, “Hoppy Easter!” You could even make this craft into a card to give to grandparents, teachers, or friends. We hope you love this cute Easter Bunny Ears Craft for Kids!
For more kids crafts and kids activities check out and like our Facebook page!
We hope your toddler loved this craft for Easter!