No matter what time of year it might be, this is a fun way to create a winter wonderland with this free printable snowflake coloring page (perfect winter coloring pages). It is a fun activity for kids of all ages to use it as a coloring page with your favorite crayons, markers, colored pencils and in this case glitter glue may be essential or make a bunch as decoration.
This is one winter activity that won’t make you shiver in the cold. Color one snowflake or make 10 pretty snowflakes by printing them on separate pages and you can color all day! You can also use this coloring page when you talk about the letter S or pretend play in a Frozen winter theme.
Snowflake Coloring Page
This snowflake coloring sheet features the words “S is for… Snowflake” with a large geometric snowflake pattern in the middle surrounded by smaller snowflakes and sparkly shapes. This free snowflake printable was created especially for Kids Activities Blog as original artwork by Jen Goode.
Use this pretty snowflake coloring sheet as a coloring page. Color this printable snowflake with coloring pens, crayons, markers, or try some glitter glue.
To give your winter snowflakes a frosty winter look, use different colors and shades of blue and purple crayons. Add a little sparkle with glitter glue or a touch of bold marker color.
This article contains affiliate links.
Make Hanging Snowflakes with this Printable Snowflake Template
You can also cut around the outer line of the snowflake’s geometric pattern and turn it into a decoration for the room. Punch a hole at the top and hand from the ceiling with a string to make a snowfall scene in the room.
Color a whole storm of snowflakes and create a fun snow theme as festive decorations!
Use Printable Snowflake Templates to Make a T-Shirt
If you want to get really crafty, make an adorable winter t-shirt with the printable snowflake pictures.
Color the page then scan and print on an iron-on fabric transfer sheet then cut out the snowflake and iron on the shirt.
Download & Print the Winter Snowflake Coloring Page pdf File Here
Our Favorite Coloring Supplies
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Make it colorful with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) If you use more materials, you’ll need something to cut with: scissors or preschool training scissors
- (Optional) And something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- Glitter glue
- The printed snowflake coloring sheet template pdf file — see pink button above to download & print
More Free Printable Coloring Pages from Kids Activities Blog
We hope you enjoyed the free printable snowflake coloring pages & love how coloring pages are a great way to increase fine motor skills in children of all ages. Younger kids can also work on color recognition with a variety of colors. Older kids can experiment with artistic shading, color patterns and using the simple shapes to create more complex art and craft foundations. Adult coloring pages are part of everything we publish!
- Make snowflake window clings with this printable snowflake template that also doubles as a snowflake coloring page.
- Elsa and friends are part of the winter fun with these free printable Frozen coloring pages.
- Check out these winter coloring sheets!
- Follow the easy printable instructions on how to make your own snowflake drawing!
- Stay warm inside and play with this winter printable memory game for kids.
- Brrrrr…penguin coloring pages that make a really cute penguin craft.
- Don’t miss out on our collection of printable winter crafts!
If you are looking for snowflake crafts, we have a super cute quick and easy snowflake ornament craft.
How did you color your snowflake coloring page?