Today we are celebrating gratitude and all the little things in life that make us happy with some free printable gratitude cards for kids coloring pages.
Download and print these coloring pages, grab your most colorful crayons, and let’s get ready for a fun, coloring activity!
Our collection of coloring pages and printable activities here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 100k times in the last 2 years!
Free Printable Gratitude Cards for Kids Coloring Pages
As adult figures in our children’s lives, we need to constantly strive to have a positive environment in their lives. One of the simplest ways we can foster this kind of positivity is by promoting gratitude. Feeling grateful or thankful is basically being aware of all the good things and the amazing people that are part of our lives.
The best part is that this is really simple – kids and adults can have a gratitude journal where you write about the good things that happened in your day, or simply color some gratitude cards (like the ones down below), color them, and give them to people you feel grateful for.
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this printable.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR GRATITUDE CARDS COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed gratitude cards coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Gratitude Quotes Coloring Page
Our first coloring page in our set features four positive affirmations that remind us why gratitude is important to us. Kids can color them with crayons or coloring pencils, cut them into 4 different pieces, and hand them to friends and family they care about, or simply use them as room decor. That way they’ll always remember to feel gratitude!
Gratitude Cards Coloring Pages
Our second coloring page includes 4 different gratitude cards, perfect to give to family and friends that you are thankful for. Don’t forget to write your name next to it so they can be kept as a keepsake!
Download & Print Free Gratitude Cards Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Are you looking for more printables to practice how to make kids more grateful?
- This I am thankful coloring sheet is perfect to do after our gratitude quotes coloring pages.
- Practice gratefulness with this thankful tree that everyone can do!
- You can teach your kids about gratitude with this thankful pumpkin – and it’s so much fun too.
- Here are our favorite gratitude activities for kids.
- Let’s learn how to make a handmade gratitude journal for kids.
- This gratitude poem for kids is a good way to show appreciation.
- Why not try these gratitude jar ideas?
Did you enjoy these gratitude cards coloring pages?