Learning foreign languages is so much fun and one of the many essential skills to have. Let’s learn some new Spanish vocabulary! Today we are learning basic colors with our Spanish color flash cards.
Download our set of flashcards for some fun learning activities with kindergarteners, primary school-aged kids, all the way to high school students!
Free Printable Spanish Flashcards – Colors
Sometimes, learning ne words can seem a little bit hard. Luckily, there are various ways to learn and practice different words. And, after all, the Spanish language is one of the most spoken languages in the world, so it makes sense for your little one (or yourself) to pick it up as a second language (or third, or fourth…)
These free printable color flashcards were made for any beginner who wants to learn and practice Spanish. Whether you are a Spanish teacher or a parent, you’ll find that these fun flashcards are a great way to learn Spanish colors.
So, let’s get started!
1. Rojo – Azul Spanish Flashcards
Our first printable page includes the colors rojo (red) and azul (blue). Can you find an object that is rojo and another one that is azul?
2. Amarillo – Verde Spanish Flashcards
Our second printable page includes the colors amarillo (yellow) and verde (green). Can you find these colors in the room right now?
3. Naranja – Rosa Spanish Flashcards
Our third printable page includes the colors naranja (orange) and rosa (pink). Which color do you prefer between the two?
4. Morado – Café Spanish Flashcards
Our fourth printable page includes the colors morado (purple) and café (brown). Do you know any vegetable that is café?
5. Blanco – Negro
Our fifth printable page includes the colors blanco (white) and negro (black). Name two animals that have these colors!
6. Gris – ¿Qué color es este?
Our sixth printable page includes the color gris (gray), and a useful phrase: “¿qué color es este?” which means “what color is this?” so you can paint it in any color you want and have your kid say the color.
Download Free Spanish Flashcards : COLORS
How to use Spanish cOLOR flashcards
Here are some fun ways to use these printable Spanish flashcards:
- Print each set of flashcards twice and use them as game cards like Memory.
- Use flashcards to talk about objects in the house/classroom and what color they are.
- Play Heads-Up – Draw a flashcard from a pile without looking at it and hold it to your forehead. Ask yes or no questions to the students to guess what color it is.
Want more Spanish learning ideas? Try these from kids activities blog:
- The whole family will love playing the loteria Spanish game on a Sunday afternoon!
- Looking for a Spanish book for kids? Here are some great ones!
- But if your kiddo is more visual, here are some Spanish videos for kids as well.
- Here are 50+ printable flashcards for learning anything, including Spanish words for colors and the alphabet!
- Make Spanish drinks for kids for an afternoon snack.
Did you enjoy these Spanish color flashcards?