Today we have 2 sets of fun math color by number worksheets for kids that celebrate school days. These color by numbers sets would make great printable worksheets in the classroom or at home for kids Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
Color by Number Free Printables with School Theme
Color by number sheets are a great way to work on numbers and math the fun way! We have two different back to school color by number worksheet packs:
- The first color by number set is a traditional color by number worksheets featuring numbers 1-8 with 3 color by numbers worksheets.
- The second color by number set are math color by number worksheets with 3 worksheets.
Color by Number Set #1 – Traditional Color by Numbers
Back to School Color by Numbers Pack includes:
- 1 page with an apple and numbers up to 4.
- 1 page with a school bus and numbers up to 5.
- 1 page with a pencil and numbers up to 6.
Download & Print Color by Number Worksheet pdf Files Here
Color by Number Set #2 – Math Color by Numbers
Math Color by Numbers Worksheet Pack Includes:
- 3 pages or printable math color by number worksheets featuring both addition and subtraction equations up to number 10.
Download & Print Math Color by Number Worksheet pdf Files Here
More Color by Number Printable Worksheets for Kids
- Shark color by number worksheet
- Valentine color by number worksheet
- Unicorn math subtraction color by number worksheets
- Unicorn color by number worksheets
- Unicorn math addition color by number worksheets
- Rainbow color by number worksheets
- Baby Shark color by number worksheets
- Pokémon color by number worksheet
- All of our free printable color by number worksheets for kids <–can be found here!
Back to School Printables from Kids Activities Blog
- School coloring pages for kids
- This fun back to school coloring page set has a school bus coloring page
- These back to school themed coloring pages have a wise owl coloring page
- These tracing coloring pages have a back to school theme
Which of the back to school color by number worksheets were your child’s favorite?