These 4th of July free activity printables will keep your kids busy and celebrating Independence Day. These 4th of July worksheets combine learning and fun! The 4th of July activity sheets come in two levels allowing kids of all ages to download and play. Kids will be solving puzzle mazes, word search puzzles and much more.
Free 4th of July Printables for Kids
So let’s have some fun with these 4th of July activity sheets shall we? There are two sets to choose from! Click the red button to download and print the 4th of July worksheets now:
The 4th of July Activity Printable Easy pdf File Set
1. 4th of July Color By Numbers Worksheet
This 4th of July color by number activity page is great! Can you figure out what the picture is? This color by number is great for smaller kids.
2. 4th of July Coloring Page
Whether you’re coloring with crayons, markers, or pencils, this 4th of July coloring page is perfect! You could even use glitter pens to make the Uncle Sam hat look even more festive!
3. Easy USA Road Trip Maze Printable
This is the easier version of the two Road Trip Map Mazes of this activity set. This version is great for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Can you make it across the country?
4. Patriotic Tracing Letters Activity Sheet
Grab your pencils, pens, or marker and practice writing with this 4th of July printable worksheets. Your little one can practice their fine motor skills and learn one of the best parts of the National Anthem.
The 4th of July Activity Printable Advanced pdf File Set
5. Advanced Color By Numbers 4th Of July Worksheet
Have older kids? This more advanced 4th of July color by number worksheet is perfect for them. The picture isn’t as easy to see in this one. Can you guess what the picture in this 4th of July color by number worksheet?
6. Patriotic Dog Coloring Page
Isn’t this patriotic puppy 4th of July coloring page the cutest? Grab your coloring supplies and make a patriotic piece of art! What color puppy are you going to make?
7. Advanced USA Road Trip Maze Activity Sheet
This 4th of July maze is a lot harder! You completed the easy USA Road Map Maze, but can you beat this one? You have to make it from the East Coast to the West Coast.
8. Independence Day Themed Word Search Activity Sheet
There are 14 words hidden in this 4th of July word search. Can you find all the hidden words?
Download & Print Both 4th of July Printables Sets PDF FILES Here
Related: Looking for more 4th of July worksheets? <–We have ’em!
MORE 4TH OF JULY FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- 30 American flag crafts for kids
- Free American flag coloring pages to download & print
- More free printable American flag coloring pages for kids of all ages.
- 4th of July coloring pages
- Popsicle American flag craft for kids…this is so fun!
- Oh so many red white and blue desserts including 4th of July strawberries.
- 4th of July cupcakes…yum!
- Have your kids learn about George Washington with our printable George Washington facts!
- We have great election crafts for kids.
Which 4th of July activity sheet did your child choose to do first?