There are a million reasons to need Christmas Preschool worksheets or Christmas Kindergarten worksheets you can quickly download and print. These simple Christmas themed worksheets make learning fun and festive at home or in the classroom. These printable Christmas activity sheets are great for kids ages 3-8.
Preschool & Kindergarten Christmas Worksheets
At my house we like to use printable themed worksheets as boredom busters, learning boosts and something super quick and easy to hand to a kid at a moment’s notice. These make a really simple after preschool or after Kindergarten Christmas activity. Click red button to download the Christmas worksheets pdf:
The Christmas season is full of quiet moments that having an easy preschool worksheet to hand a preschooler or a simple Kindergarten worksheet to hand a Kindergartner will be a life-saver! My favorite are the Christmas tree worksheets…but you decide! Wait, I really like the Christmas search and find worksheet too…
Related: More printable Christmas worksheets
1. Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets: Color By Number
This is the first page of our Christmas kindergarten worksheet set! And it’s a fun color by number worksheet. When you color in all the numbers, what picture does it make? I’ll give you a hint! He is jolly and goes “Ho Ho Ho!”
2. Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets: Connect The Dots
Here is the second page in our Christmas kindergarten worksheet set. Connect all the dots. If you connect all the dots from number 1 to 28 it makes a very special picture. What is it? I’ll give you another hint. You hand ornaments on it!
3. Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets: Maze
This is the third page of our Christmas kindergarten worksheet set. The Elf needs to get all the presents to Santa Claus! Can you make it through the winding maze, get all three presents, and make it to Santa Claus? I believe in you!
4. Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets: Count and Color
Here is the fourth page in our Christmas kindergarten worksheet set. This count and color worksheet is so much fun! You need to color 5 presents. And then you need to color 3 Christmas trees! Since the pictures are a bit smaller I think fine point markers, gel pens, or colored pencils would work best on this Christmas worksheet.
5. Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets: Word Search
This is the last page in our Christmas kindergarten worksheet set! And it’s a word search. Word searches are so much fun. Since this is a Christmas word search, it’s even better! Can you find all the words? You need to fine: candy cane, deer, elf, gift, merry, Rudolph, Santa, and tree.
Download & Print Christmas Worksheet pdf Files Here
These Christmas Kindergarten worksheets are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
SUPPLIES RECOMMENDED FOR THESE PRINTABLE Christmas Kindergarten WORKSHEETS
You need to be able fill out our Christmas kindergarten worksheets! Need something to write with? We got you! You can use:
Christmas Printable Worksheets for Kids Printable Pack
- Christmas Worksheet #1: There’s one fun color by number page – can you tell what the Christmas themed hidden picture is?
- Christmas Worksheet #2: There’s a Christmas tree dot-to-dot page that can also double up as a coloring page once finished.
- Christmas Worksheet #3: You’ll also find a fun count and color practice page in this pack where preschoolers and Kindergartners can count presents or Christmas trees.
- Christmas Worksheet #4: My favorite is the Christmas maze to get Santa to the presents.
- Christmas Worksheet #5: Last but not least there’s also a simple word search puzzle with a holiday theme using words like: Rudolph, Santa, Tree
Free Christmas Preschool Worksheets
Since kids are always at different levels, we put this printable worksheet package for Christmas together with both preschool and Kindergarten age kids in mind (ages 3-6). When using these with preschool kids, pages like the maze, color-by-number and count and color will be right on target for their skill level. If they are just entering preschool, you may want to print just those pages.
For the more complicated pages, you may want to assist them or create a learning experience together. The Christmas tree dot-to-dot is a fun place to practice number recognition…even if they can’t count and recognize the number that high. And the Christmas word search is challenging, but word searches are simply letter pattern recognition skills. You may be surprised at how well they do if you work on one word at a time.
Free Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets
For kindergartners, these worksheets will likely be devoured quickly! They have seen all of these worksheet types and are probably familiar with the rules of each Christmas activity. Encourage kids to decorate the Christmas tree dot-to-dot with some ornaments they create themselves. And if the Christmas word search is challenging, do it together.
MORE FREE CHRISTMAS WORKSHEETS You Can Print at Home
- This fun and engaging Pre-K and K printable packet of Preschool Christmas activities has 10 pages of activities to include:
- Color by Letters
- Letter Tracing
- Image Recognition
- Line Drawing
- Number Recognition
- Number Tracing
- Letter Recognition
- Early Phonics
- and more!
- These easy Christmas math worksheets are perfect for pre-K.
- Kids will have fun with these letter and Christmas writing worksheets.
- This Christmas themed dot to dot worksheet preschool is so fun!
Looking for even more Christmas printable fun?
- Check out these 70 free Christmas printables. Here you will find anything from Christmas coloring pages to Reindeer Vocabulary Cards.
- Grab our printable Christmas coloring pages
- Or our free Christmas coloring pages for kids
- These super easy Christmas coloring pages have a Baby Shark theme
- Or try these easy Christmas coloring pages
- Harry Potter Christmas coloring pages are lots of fun to download
- Christian Christmas coloring pages for kids
- Download and print our Christmas coloring book
- Check out our Christmas writing worksheets!
- Don’t miss our ideas for spreading Christmas Kindness this year!
How are you using the Christmas worksheets for preschool & Kindergarten?