We made Snowman Pancakes! These snowman pancakes are delicious, sweet, tasty, and fun! Kids of all ages will love these fluffy snowman pancakes. The have some fruit, chocolate, and whipped cream! Yum! This pancake recipe is perfect for winter breakfasts or really whenever!
They were super easy and so much fun to make. Snow man pancakes are a large pancake and smaller pancake put together. And you can decorate them anyway you want before you eat them!
Older kids and younger kids will love these snowman pancakes. These are fun, festive, and hearty! Something every breakfast should be!
Related: Homemade pancake mix recipe
This post contains affiliate links.
Ingredients Needed To Make These Snowman Pancake Recipe
All you need is:
Pour your pancake mix in a small circle and a larger circle. You can make your snowman with two or three “circles” for body parts. Make sure to place them close enough together so that they will touch as the batter spreads out.
Flip the pancakes once and cook until done.
Have fun decorating your snowman! Bacon for a scarf, chocolate chips for face and buttons, and whipped topping for snow. You could really use lots of different yummy treats to decorate him so have some fun with it!
Our Experience Making Delicious and Fun Snowman Pancakes
Be sure to let your kids have some fun decorating their own snowman pancakes.
My 3 year old loved placing the chocolate chips just right on her pancake…and then eating them right off as soon as she was done.
My son made a one-eyed “Snowclops” on his plate.
This was a fun treat for our family and one that I definitely plan to make again.
- Pancake mix
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped topping
- Pour your pancake mix in a small circle and a larger circle. You can make your snowman with two or three “circles” for body parts.
- Flip the pancakes once and cook until done.
- Have fun decorating your snowman! Bacon for a scarf, chocolate chips for face and buttons, and whipped topping for snow.
More Delicious Pancake Recipes From Kids Activities Blog
- Pumpkin pancakes practically scream, “it’s fall, y’all!”
- If you can’t get out to IHOP this year, Simplistically Living‘s copycat grinch pancakes will hit the spot!
- If you give a pig a pancake activities, crafts and of course pancake recipes kids will love!
- Celebrate the first snow with snowman pancakes!
- If your kiddo loves all things pink, you have to make these pink pancakes!
- Create breakfast art with these painting pancakes.
- Grab this adorable pancake skillet for elf pancakes.
- Make really fun animal pancakes with this zoo pancake pan.
- Don’t have time for making homemade pancakes? Check out these tiny pancakes cereal from iHop!
- Make homemade bunny pancakes with this genius pan from Peeps!
- Make pancake roll ups for a super awesome pancake snack.
- Pancakes and winter just seem to go together! Have you tried our kinda lemon pancake recipe?
- Or celebrated If You Give a Pig a Pancake activities recently?
- You have to try these Grinch pancakes! They’re delicious.
- Try this delicious eggnog French toast recipe!
- Check out this long list of pancake recipes!
And for some snowman crafts, see this list of 50 festive snowman crafts!
How did your snowman pancakes turn out?