Break up your breakfast rut with some fun snowman waffle sandwiches! I don’t know about you, but my kids get stuck in the same routine of mostly carb-based breakfasts. With snowman waffle sandwiches, you can add a little extra protein as the fillings and still have an adorable kid friendly breakfast!
What You Need to Make Snowman Waffle Sandwiches:
- Mini toaster waffles, at least 6
- Flavored cream cheese
- Chocolate chips
- 1 candy corn for the nose
- 1 pretzel stick for the arms
How to Make Snowman Waffle Sandwiches:
- Toast your mini waffles and separate
- Lay three on a plate to form a snowman, spread each with flavored cream cheese.
- Top each waffle with a teaspoon of your favorite jam.
- Add a second waffle to top off the sandwich
- Break your pretzel stick in half and poke into the sides of the middle waffle-wich for arms.
- Decorate with a few chocolate chip eyes and buttons; add a candy corn nose.
Need another breakfast idea? How about snowman pancakes too?