Build Your Own Snowman Printable Holiday Placemats
It’s that time of year when the whole family gets together to celebrate and everyone wants to hang out at the dinner table and chat. And chat. And chat. The problem is, your kids want to do, not talk! And that’s why we love these build your own snowman printable holiday placemats! (Special thanks to HoneyBaked Ham for making this post possible!) These printables are so much fun because the kids can PLAY with them while they are eating. I love things like that– where everyone can play and make their own silly creations. It’s all about the imagination! All you do is print them out, let the kids cut out their snowmen and they can move them all around on the different parts of the winter scene placemat. I can’t believe how quick and easy this makes getting your holiday table set up! I am totally printing out some of these printable placemats for the grown-ups at the table, too. They are just too cool.
Download here:Related: How to make placemats with kids art
MORE FREE PRINTABLE PLACEMATS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Check out this big list of Thanksgiving placemat craft ideas for kids!
- These Thanksgiving coloring pages include a set of printable Thanksgiving placemats to be printed on legal size paper.
- Download and print these thankful placemats!
- I love these coloring placemats for Thanksgiving.
- OK, these might not be printable, but they are a really fun and easy traditional kids craft. Make woven construction paper placemats!
- Check out these cute printable Thanksgiving placemats that feature fall leaves and Happy Thanksgiving.
- This cool autumn leaves printable placemat template works really well with watercolor paint and makes a colorfully lovely Thanksgiving table decoration.