Our free printable gratitude journal for kids is now available! It’s printable kids journal pages is full of age-appropriate gratitude journal prompts. Kids of all ages can use this gratitude journal — it can be a conversation starter with younger kids and the best daily gratitude journal for older kids.
Best Gratitude Journal For Kids
Gratitude is a powerful feeling that can benefit children and adults in so many different ways. It can help us decompress after a long day, find inner positivity, and make us appreciate all of the blessings that we get every day.
This article contains affiliate links.
What is a Gratitude Journal?
A gratitude journal for kids is a special place where kids can write what they are thankful for and be prompted to count their blessings. Some kids will use it as a type of daily diary while others will use it to gain perspective.
A gratitude journal is, quite simply, a tool to keep track of the good things in life.–Positive Psychology, Gratitude Journal
Writing positive affirmations and gratitude quotes in a journal is a great activity that can get kids in the practice of gratitude. Did you know that having a small journal to write a list of things you are thankful for is also awesome for your physical health?
Related: Gratitude Facts for Kids <–comes with some cute free printable gratitude coloring pages!
What are the Benefits of a Kids Gratitude Journal?
- Grateful kids and adults are known for living a healthier life overall from the inside out. And it doesn’t have to be a big task – simply picking up a new habit of writing for a one-minute gratitude journal is enough to get the benefits of gratitude.
- Writing on a gratitude journal is a fun stress relief activity, it also helps form better relationships, and promotes positive thinking.
- It reminds us, kids and adults alike, that life is amazing and there is joy and beauty in even the smallest things.
Printable Gratitude Journal
These printable gratitude activity pages transform into a multi-page fold over gratitude journal with gratitude journal prompts for kids that can be printed at home on regular sized printer paper.
You can print them as many times as you like, fold them in half, staple them or use a ring binder, and enjoy writing in your own gratitude journal. You can even take them to an office center and have them bound into a spiral gratitude journal book.
Let’s look closer at the gratitude journal pages for kids…
My Gratitude Journal Cover
Our first printable page is the front and back covers of our little printable journal. Let your kid write their own name in big, bold letters, and then decorate it.
Printable Gratitude Prompts Journal Pages for Kids
The second page includes 50 gratitude prompts divided into two pages.
Kids (and adults) can benefit from taking a few minutes each day to fill these fun gratitude prompts and feel thankful for the small things. This long list of gratitude prompts only needs to be printed out once and can be placed at the beginning of the gratitude journal as a reminder for daily journaling.
Printable Daily Gratitude Journal Pages for Kids
Our third printable page includes four different writing prompts to encourage a sense of gratitude in kids every day:
- List 3 things I’m grateful for today
- Write 3 things I accomplished today
- What was the best part of the day
- Identify a valuable lesson from the day
- How I showed gratitude today
- And something tomorrow I am looking forward to
Download & Print Free Gratitude Journal pdf File Here
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Are you looking for more printables to practice how to make kids more grateful?
- This I am thankful coloring sheet is perfect to do after our gratitude quotes coloring pages.
- Practice gratefulness with this thankful tree that everyone can do!
- You can teach your kids about gratitude with this thankful pumpkin – and it’s so much fun too.
- Here are our favorite gratitude activities for kids.
- Let’s learn how to make a handmade gratitude journal for kids.
- This gratitude poem for kids is a good way to show appreciation.
- Why not try these gratitude jar ideas?
Did you enjoy these printable gratitude journal pages for kids?