Our fall leaf coloring pages are leaf-sized coloring fun for kids of all ages. The printable set of autumn leaves coloring pages work great as fall kids activities or can be used as a leaf template for fall crafts. Download and print the free fall leaf pdf files for use at home or in the classroom.
Enjoy this printable set of leaf coloring pages! Our coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 100k times the last year.
Leaf Coloring Pages for Kids
Autumn is full of colorful fun. Grab your fall inspired Crayons with red, yellow, orange, green, brown and more and print these free fall leaf coloring pages. Click the teal button to download and print our fall leaf coloring pages now!
This fun activity uses free printable leaf coloring pages to celebrate the changing seasons! Make several copies of our fall leaf coloring pages and use some as cut outs that look like fall leaves or make a fall leaf craft from these coloring pages of leaves.
Related: Crayola Released Crayons With 24 Skin Tone Shades So Every Child Can Color Themselves Accurately
1. Crunchy fall leaf coloring page
Our first fall leaf coloring page features four fall leaves of different sizes and shapes. Use different colors and supplies to color each leaf, for example, one can be painted with watercolor, another one with markers, another one with colored pencils, and so on. This is a great time to let your little one experiment with art!
2. Cute fall leaf coloring page
Our second fall leaf coloring page features an adorable fall leaf with smaller leaves around it! Use a yellow or orange crayon for the external part of the leaf and a darker shade for the veins. This coloring page doubles as a counting activity too – simply count the smaller leaves and write down the total on a corner. Yay!
This article contains affiliate links.
Download Free Fall Leaf Coloring Pages PDF Files Here
This autumn coloring page set is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
Recommended SUPPLIES FOR FALL LEAF COLORING SHEETS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed fall leaf coloring pages template pdf — see green button below to download & print
Free fall leaves coloring pages for kids
These free printable fall leaf coloring pages include two free printable pages featuring autumn leaves. These coloring pages are a great way to enjoy the fall season by coloring different types of leaves. This leaf coloring sheet set is a creative way and a fun way to practice fine motor skills. Each of the free printable coloring pages show intricate designs of the unique leaves!
Benefits of coloring pages
These fall leaf coloring sheets have amazing benefits for your kiddo:
- They improve motor skills
- stimulate creativity
- contribute to better handwriting
- teach color awareness
- improve focus and hand-to-eye coordination
- and most importantly, improve confidence and self-esteem!
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Learn how to draw a leaf with this easy leaf drawing tutorial!
- Want more fall leaf art projects? Here are 30 fun ones.
- This autumn leaf template is perfect to celebrate autumn.
- Enjoy resist art with our fall paintings for toddlers.
- Check out our 46 Preschool Crafts!
- Fall leaves to print and cut out – perfect autumn activity!
- Take a look at our fall acorn coloring pages!
- Check out this super colorful tissue paper leaves craft.
- These maze coloring pages are perfect for fall or Halloween!
Did you enjoy these fall leaf coloring pages?