This free printable gratitude journal is full of journal prompts so you can create your own DIY gratitude journal. Gratitude journals are a fun way to remind us of all the nice things in life that sometimes may go unnoticed. We made this gratitude journal with older kids and adults in mind, but kids of all ages can use the printable pages at home, church or classroom.
Printable Gratitude Journal
To help you practice gratitude, we made a set of 3 printable gratitude prompts for adults. Just download & print our pdf file, and get ready to find inner positivity!
Related: Printable gratitude journal for kids
Gratitude is a feeling that both kids and adults can practice every day, everywhere. It’s all about taking a few minutes every morning or night and make sure you are aware of all the blessings in your life.
Related: More gratitude activities
This printable gratitude activity transforms into a multi-page fold-over gratitude journal/prompts. You can print the gratitude journal as many times as you like, fold them in half, staple them or use a ring binder, and just enjoy writing in your own gratitude journal.
Journal Prompts Set Includes
Page #1 – Printable Gratitude Journal Cover
Our first printable journal page is the cover of our gratitude journal. You can color, paint or decorate it however you want it to make it yours.
Page #2 – Printable Daily Gratitude Prompts
The second page includes 50 gratitude prompts divided into two pages. You can fill it out in a single day or write down one thing you feel positive about every day for 50 days.
Page #3 – Printable Gratitude Prompts
Our third printable page includes four different writing prompts to encourage a sense of gratitude. You can print it many times so you can fill it out every day. On this page, you will fill out positive prompts, like what you’re looking forward to or what you felt grateful for today.
Download & Print Free Gratitude Journal Prompts For Adults pdf Here
This printable gratitude journal is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES Recommended FOR GRATITUDE JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR ADULTS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed gratitude journal prompts template pdf — see button below to download & print
More Gratitude Printables & Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Are you looking for more printables to practice how to make kids more grateful?
- This I am thankful coloring sheet is perfect to do after our gratitude quotes coloring pages.
- Practice gratefulness with this thankful tree that everyone can do!
- Let’s make a gratitude tree journal.
- You can teach your kids about gratitude with this thankful pumpkin – and it’s so much fun too.
- Here are our favorite gratitude activities for kids.
- Love these gratitude coloring pages!
- Let’s learn how to make a handmade gratitude journal for kids.
- This gratitude poem for kids is a good way to show appreciation.
- Why not try these gratitude jar ideas?
- Check out these gratitude activities for kids!
Did you enjoy this printable gratitude journal prompts journal?