Costco had the cutest vampire decoration! This vampire decoration is spooky without being too spooky! You can have your very own Vampire Greeter to greet your trick or treaters this year! This is seriously the cutest vampire decoration!
Cutest Vampire Decoration
Costco already has the cutest stuff for Halloween this year! Take this Vampire Greeter for example, it is so cute and perfect for an entry way or to put on your front porch!
Lighting the way for all who dare come near, the Halloween Vampire Greeter with Lantern will keep a watchful eye over all your Halloween festivities.
This post contains affiliate links.
More About This Cute Vampire Decoration
This Vampire Greeter decoration is made with high quality resin and captures every spooky detail, from the cobwebs in his cape, to the ears on his bat bowtie.
Vampires are usually super spooky and kind of scary, but this little vampire decoration is tame enough and not-so-spooky that even little ones will enjoy it!
To add even more ghoulish ambiance, switch on the battery-operated LED lantern and cast a shadowy light over his nearby surroundings. Which is great, you definitely want to light the way for trick or treaters.
The lantern requires 3 AA batteries, which are not included. And the light functions on a timer, 6 hours on and 18 hours off.
He is seriously so cute. I think he is more of a NEED than a want!
Where To Find Your Super Cute Vampire Greeter Decoration
You could find this adorable Vampire Greeter in-store at your local Costco for a time, however, it appears it is now longer available.
Other Costco Halloween Finds to Grab
- Get this adorable Halloween Candy Bowl
- This Disney Haunted House is adorable
- These Ceramic Pumpkins are perfect for fall
- The kids will love these Eyeball Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Check out these Costco rugs! Perfect for fall and Halloween!
More Cute Halloween Decorations From Kids Activities Blog
- More DIY Halloween decorations and easy ideas that you can do, have fun & save money.
- Make your own Halloween grave decorations.
- Check out these pumpkin decorating ideas and the entire family can get involved!
- Play Halloween games together! Many of these Halloween game ideas are created from simple things you already have around the house.
- And oh so many Halloween crafts! Love this so much!
- Make your own Halloween drawings as a Halloween art project to display as Halloween decorations!
- Our easy pumpkin carving stencils printable are fun and easy to use.
- Next time you have a Halloween party or celebration, check out this spooky dry ice drinks idea as Halloween drink for kids.
- We have the best easy Halloween crafts around!
- Oh so many fun Halloween food ideas!
- Super fun Halloween ideas for kids!
- Check out this awesome skeleton coloring pages!
- Have you seen this really fun list of Halloween door decorations that you can do for your Halloween front porch?
- Check out these 15 epic dollar store Halloween decoration and craft hacks.
- Looking for scary movies for kids? Well, this video of horror movie daycare may have scary kids, but scary kids need love too!
- You just have to check out this list of Halloween Hairstyles!
What do you think about this Vampire decoration?